WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
For these countries these victories do mean a lot. France is a favorite to win it all and to get a W off them is stuff those people will tell their grandchildren
As a former French colony those guys will walk away from this tournament and laugh at France

2001 Algeria played France in Paris and the game was called off because of pitch invasion

Black and North African brehs booed the hell out of the France anthem

When Algeria won AFCON they shut down Paris lol

br82186

Superstar
Daps
One can dream, but can you imagine if Saudi Arabia wins their group, plays and beats Australia and the US beats the Netherlands???

Breh that that would make the leadup to the Iran game look like child's play

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
They won't. The Netherlands can score...we can't.

Any team playing great defense can always luck into one goal.

The fact that they didn't give up a single goal in the course of play during the group stage is pretty impressive, especially considering that England scored 9 goals in their other two matches and Iran put up 4.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Any team playing great defense can always luck into one goal.

The fact that they didn't give up a single goal in the course of play during the group stage is pretty impressive, especially considering that England scored 9 goals in their other two matches and Iran put up 4.

True say.

I'm just generally a sports pessimist. I just want us to play a coherent 90 with some good looks on goal. I've still not seen us actually take a clean, well struck shot on goal. Ain't no Jermaine Jones' or Clint Dempsey's in this side.