The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
fukk Beckham. That shyt looks awful. Becks made it a hot line, Rambo made it a hot song.

shutterstock_editorial_417689e-1-2000-f7d9632d0eb043638e80425b044be3d6.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202020-08-31%20at%209.53.01%20AM.png

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
can we talk about how nice the breh Kudus is though :patrice:?

ever since he joined Ajax I have been trying to monitor him but it is hard to find anything other than the odd champions league highlight

homie got nextt
Addo needs to leave him the fukk alone

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Do kids willingly tryout to be a goalkeeper in youth teams or do they just force the tallest kids to be keepers? It seems like the absolute WOAT and unfun position to play.

barese

Pro
Daps
every Serbian breh even the ex-Serbians that don't live there anymore gonna live and die with "Serbians are always in the right" in every geopolitical controversy no matter how disturbing.

I'm not sure I've ever met any other Serbian here.
And what makes you think I'm "a brah"?

You seem to invent facts you've already decided upon, like me being male, or the "Serbians are always in the right" narrative...

If you were already going through my history, you could have read my writing about Srebrenica as a massacre, or the critics of Serbian mythology that glorifies the past (in comparison to Italian) that facilities wars...

The defense of Serbia was always in response to an injustice, like the claim that the officially UN recognized borders are nationalistic.

Why can't I ever meet one of you who isn't nationalistic about that shyt?
You get all this from the claim that official borders are supposed to be recognized by the interinational law, and that a legal flag is not nationalistic?

Just as Ukrainian borders are defined by international law, and Russia will remain the agressor that is committing massacres, whatever you cherry-picked from another discussion...

EU joining process has nothing to do with Russia, and Kosovo has not started the process yet, nor will it be able to start it until every EU country recognizes it.
The resolution you mentioned was based on EU led negotiations that just collapsed.

Other sources state 110 nations (57%) have recognized it

From your link:

A sizeable number of states—110 U.N. member states as of 2017—have officially recognized Kosovo since it declared independence in 2008. This number is less than two-thirds of the world’s countries, which is the threshold that Kosovo must reach in order to become a member of the U.N. once its membership is recommended by the U.N. Security Council.

101 country number is the official number from Kosovo MFA, but even 57% would not seem to be such a large majority, considering the threshold they need is 67%, even without counting on a possible Russian or Chinese veto.

(BTW some revoke the recognition, like Jamaica, which might be the reason for fluctuating number).

And most of the ones that don't recognize it haven't even said they oppose it, they just say that they "have questions" or "there needs to be a process".
Most of them believe in the theritorial integrity of officially recognized countries, which makes it difficult to recognize Kosovo out of unilateral separation referendum.

You don't?
Or is valid only for Ukraine?

I condemn all massacres, and any participation of my country in them.

I have a problem when people invite for the ethnic cleansing of Serbs (this happened in HL and the moderation issued a warning).

I'd like to hear a condemnation from you of 1995 cleansing of Croatian Serb, of massacres of Serbs, or of organ harvesting from Kosovo Serbs: