• Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Wait I just look at your history and you're Serbian. Stop proving me right y'all. :snoop:

Virtually every comment about the country you have on here is defensive of Serbia despite everything. Why can't I ever meet one of you who isn't nationalistic about that shyt? There are thousands of brehs on here that criticize the USA more than they defend it (including me), but every Serbian breh even the ex-Serbians that don't live there anymore gonna live and die with "Serbians are always in the right" in every geopolitical controversy no matter how disturbing.

Why not just say, "Yeah, trying to disappear all the Albanians out of Kosovo was some fukk shyt we did, probably should just drop this shyt and let them have it."

101 out of 193 (or 52%) is not a large majority.

Other sources state 110 nations (57%) have recognized it:

And most of the ones that don't recognize it haven't even said they oppose it, they just say that they "have questions" or "there needs to be a process". The main nations that openly oppose Kosovo getting UN status are Serbia and Russia, and Russia is the only one with veto power.

Either way it's fukking crazy that over 100 nations recognize Kosovo and yet it still can't have official status. Only 13 nations recognize Taiwan and everyone on Earth knows that's a fully independent country no matter what China says.

Not even all of EU recognizes Kosovo, which is why it can not start the regular process to join EU, since it needs approval of every single EU country.

22 out of 27 EU nations recognize Kosovo, the only ones that don't are Spain, Slovakia, Cyprus, Romania, and Greece. The European Parliament has already passed a resolution calling on all member states to recognize it and the EU's 2018 ascension plan states that they expect both Serbia and Kosovo to become EU member states after 2025.

This has nothing to do with Russia.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

There are only two nations on Earth that are recognized by 100+ other countries and yet don't have UN status: Kosovo and Palestine. In both cases it is because a major veto-power country is opposing it.

And it seems that you're a little bit too close to Russia yourself:

I'm just not sure how can you conclude he's a madman after mentioning the Kosovo war.

If the west believes in autodetermination of people above the post-communism borders, then the same is valid for Donbass, where Russians will be seen as liberators.

Actions of Putin in Donbass seem a perfectly logical step for him.