#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Looks like Morocco is the best team out of Africa this WC :leon:

Their ball control and touches have been next level based on what I've seen. Even passing out of danger looks so calm and collected

Edit: Root for any Roberto Martinez team brehs :dead:
Senegal was the best but without Mane, they are a shell

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, it was just the "football team" culture, sure:

“It is part of their culture and how they play it, they worked the referee perfectly....It would have been a big difference with another referee. They had a Guatemalan referee. I worked in the USA for six years and went to Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica. This fits their culture basically.”

Did you even read the exerpt you quoted? It literally says “how they play the game.” Not how they live their lives or who they are as an ethnicity.

I'm sure there's just a "Guatemalan referee team culture" he was referring to in that line of the rant?

Don't cape for racists so hard you end up embarrassing yourself breh.

There might be. It’s well documented that referees from different nations/cultures interpret the law in different ways e.g. British refs are more lenient on tackles than those on continental Europe.

People who actually follow football year round are well aware of this.

He’s been :mjpls:

There’s a pattern to his posts

I’m :mjpls: because I don’t cape for middle Easterners? What part of the game is that?

And why don’t you ever reply to me directly? Always throwing subs under other peoples posts, but never quoting or mentioning me. :pachaha:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Did you even read the exerpt you quoted? It literally says “how they play the game.” Not how they live their lives or who they are as an ethnicity.

There might be. It’s well documented that referees from different nations/cultures interpret the law in different ways e.g. British refs are more lenient on tackles than those on continental Europe.

People who actually follow football year round are well aware of this.

I’m :mjpls: because I don’t cape for middle Easterners? What part of the game is that?

And why don’t you ever reply to me directly? Always throwing subs under other peoples posts, but never quoting or mentioning me. :pachaha:
I’m tired of quoting you directly :yeshrug:

You’re obtuse moving along

Daps
Reppin
NYC
6sx6hq.gif