The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
France 2 - 1 Denmark

Les Bleus (I don't know why they don't call themselves Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters. fukk it, I'm calling them Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters from now on.) clashed with Danish Dynamite. Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters showed that they weren't chicken as they snuffed out the fuses of the Danish Dynamite.

Come to think of it, why call themselves Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters with all those African players on the team. They should call themselves The British Broadcasting Corporation. :troll:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
France 2 - 1 Denmark

Les Bleus (I don't know why they don't call themselves Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters. fukk it, I'm calling them Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters from now on.) clashed with Danish Dynamite. Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters showed that they weren't chicken as they snuffed out the fuses of the Danish Dynamite.

Come to think of it, why call themselves Le Coq Gaulois/The Gallic Roosters with all those African players on the team. They should call themselves The British Broadcasting Corporation. :troll:

les roast boeuf / gammon :ufdup:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Bout to finally sit down and watch my first proper match of the tournament

To see one of the best ever on the brink of going out sad like this is :picard:

• Haha
Reactions: 19-
Daps
It's weird seeing an Argie player called Macallister. :lolbron:
True. However, if you know about the history of Argentina and its immigration policy then find all sorts of non-Spanish Euro surnames aren't uncommon.

There's an Argentine saying: ”The Argentinian is an Italian who speaks Spanish, thinks French and would like to be English” (“El argentino es un italiano que habla español, piensa en francés y querría ser inglés”).

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I know @1970s HeRon Flow is somewhere drunk AF right now :mjgrin:

4K564O.gif