The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

calh45

Cal
Daps
Great analysis. Thanks, man.

We know that. The point is that the best player shouldnt be allowed to inflate their stats and they did none of the work. Dude who got fouled in a goal scoring act should be the one the get the goal/glory.

Plus, its already hard to score in soccer, and the Messi's and Ronaldo's have inflated goal stats because of that.
The primary difference is PKs aren't automatic as you're making them seem. Just look at how Harry Kane airmailed his kick. Even Messi for a while was known as a PK choker.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's not an inflation of stats. If you make a mistake in the box you get punished. The team picks th player with the best ability to convert the chance.

yup no difference than a rb doing all the dirty work and the qb sneaks it in from the 1 yard line

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great, I need to France to win now, sorry Morocco. But I can't take these stans ruining sports Convos. Us actual football fans need Messi and Cristiano to end up with no WC title.

I can't even watch the game with volume on. Alvarez scores and they're talking about Messi. This dikkkeating Stan culture has to stop