The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Big question for Morocco is if their backline will be fit for Wednesday.

Saiss, Aguerd, Mazraoui all have knocks. They need them all there to have a chance.

Saiss must be done.

He's been playing on one leg for over 90 Mins in total over the last 2 games.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Both Southgate and Tite are some of the most :why: managers. How can you be managing at such a high level and be clueless about when to change your team shape and/or make proper subs
I get what you saying, The way I see it is, if they haven't done moves like that at all...not even in friendlies or Nations League ball....then it's probably too late for them to pull any of that off at this stage.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
England was better (and this was expected to be honest, I've been rated them highly for the longest) but we were more clinical which is what matters untimately. A tournament needs to be won, not played well.

I don't think England had that many clear cut chances to say that they should have beaten us today. The best chances really were the two pens and otherwise they were ordinary

Considering how shaky our backline is, it either means that we're not too bad at defending in open play or England attack was not that good.

Refs did miss some fouls and maybe he did lean towards France overall I can agree with that but let's also be honest that some English players fell quite easily. Footy is still a contact sport.

I think ref had a good game except the close free kick on Saka in the first half that the VAR didnt confirm but should have IMO.