The Official Fargo on FX Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Lolol Billy Bob a straight troll.

All right I am going to criticize this episode a bit.

I call duck tales on how he can kill the dog and it doesn't make any noises, and how there are no footprints in the snow when he left the house.

The deaf guy adds nothing to the story. He isn't threatening in any way, and adds nothing to the story.

Otherwise still a great episode.
In 2006 I too had that fish screensaver. Lol

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Lolol Billy Bob a straight troll.

All right I am going to criticize this episode a bit.

I call duck tales on how he can kill the dog and it doesn't make any noises, and how there are no footprints in the snow when he left the house.

The deaf guy adds nothing to the story. He isn't threatening in any way, and adds nothing to the story.

Otherwise still a great episode.
In 2006 I too had that fish screensaver. Lol

Malvo is shown to be more of a force of nature a la Anton Chigurh. He moves and manipulates in ways seemingly beyond the capabilities of normal men (see also how he escaped Lester's basement).

If the deaf guy adds nothing to the story than neither do Hess' dumb-ass sons. What they do add though is more madness in this insane world.

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
loved ep 3 so much

walks the line between humor and sorrow masterfully

bbt puttin in work :wow:

@thecoli needs to get on this piff :ufdup:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This dude Lester really needs to work on his reactions, the way he reacted when he saw the picture of Billy Bob :snoop: Does he still have part of the bullet stuck in his hand?

Lady cop is starting to put things together and it looks like she might be feeling Colin Hanks.

Billy Bob straight jacked Dennis of his blackmail plan. Why did he have to do that to the dog though :damn:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
This dude Lester really needs to work on his reactions, the way he reacted when he saw the picture of Billy Bob :snoop: Does he still have part of the bullet stuck in his hand?

Lady cop is starting to put things together and it looks like she might be feeling Colin Hanks.

Billy Bob straight jacked Dennis of his blackmail plan. Why did he have to do that to the dog though :damn:
yeah, bullet in the hand thing confused me. how would the hospital have missed it? :ld:

Last edited:

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
ibpLnLaQb4lP8q.gif