The OFFICIAL F*CK JOE ROGAN THREAD

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Let's you are right, and his language is coded. . . IT'S STILL TRUE!!!

Government on all levels is top heavy and spends our money like shyt!! Mad regulations, fees, taxes squandered on bullshyt studies, corporate welfare, wasteful spending on so many damn levels. . . The Pentagon literally "loses" BILLIONS of dollars!!

Why is everyone so damn shortsighted? Come on yall stop being so emotional. You're bytching about what you THINK is coded language while your government takes your money to rape, murder, pillage, abuse, squader etc.

Why are y'all so sensitive?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Let's you are right, and his language is coded. . . IT'S STILL TRUE!!!

Government on all levels is top heavy and spends our money like shyt!! Mad regulations, fees, taxes squandered on bullshyt studies, corporate welfare, wasteful spending on so many damn levels. . . The Pentagon literally "loses" BILLIONS of dollars!!

Why is everyone so damn shortsighted? Come on yall stop being so emotional. You're bytching about what you THINK is coded language while your government takes your money to rape, murder, pillage, abuse, squader etc.

Why are y'all so sensitive?

*Responds to OP with all exclamation points* :hula: *Asks why we're so "sensitive"*

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
*Responds to OP with all exclamation points* :hula: *Asks why we're so "sensitive"*
Sensitive as in being so easily triggered over racism for relatively benign comments over government workers. . . But you knew what I meant, you just don't care to address points.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Joe is just an idiot who has a job where he has to talk for 3 hours. He mirrors his guests a lot for the sake of conversation & is bound to say stupid shyt every now and then. Having vitriol for him seems extremely silly to me, he was just riding hard for Bernie's absolution of student debt and free college and gave Bernie his platform to do a 1 hour unedited interview. To be fair, I never watch his right wing guests. I only watch guests that I know I will like (Penn Jillett most recently). You don't have to be a "Joe Rogan Supporter" (whatever this means) to enjoy his standup/podcast. It's merely entertainment.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
Agree with him or not, I still respect what he is trying to do. He definitely leans left but he is also trying to establish a platform for the exchange of ideas (when he hosts controversial figures). I feel it's important to have a dialogue with those you don't agree with and that's becoming less and less of practice now.

With respect to this clip, I agree that our government can run inefficiently so you have problems with overspending on government programs and staffing (we’re still building a useless high speed train in CA). People are aware of how government managed systems can be slow/unresponsive. That builds the impetus for the ”working class” :mjpls:to rally to the bullshyt rhetoric that got Trump elected in the first place. It doesn't mean that government managed programs should be eliminated, we just need to ensure that they are more streamlined.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Joe is just an idiot who has a job where he has to talk for 3 hours. He mirrors his guests a lot for the sake of conversation & is bound to say stupid shyt every now and then. Having vitriol for him seems extremely silly to me, he was just riding hard for Bernie's absolution of student debt and free college and gave Bernie his platform to do a 1 hour unedited interview. To be fair, I never watch his right wing guests. I only watch guests that I know I will like (Penn Jillett most recently). You don't have to be a "Joe Rogan Supporter" (whatever this means) to enjoy his standup/podcast. It's merely entertainment.
I think Joe is an idiot, but it does a disservice to society to merely write him off as an idiot.

For example, Donald Trump