The Official Dragon's Dogma thread

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I'm about to play this shyt tonight brehs and give yall the scoop

I've been waiting for this shyt a while so it should be crack, don't know why though cause I hate knights and shyt but something about mythological creatures makes my dikk hard no homo

:wow:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
When does this drop? I seen the videos and was impressed by the scope of the game.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
Getting it tuesday for the 360. I still have to beat the Witcher 2 and Skyrim though. :sadbron: These open world games kill me.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Looks whose dumb now:smugfavre:

we'll see how dumb I am when I get this shyt for a dollar doe:yeshrug:

Getting it tuesday for the 360. I still have to beat the Witcher 2 and Skyrim though. :sadbron: These open world games kill me.
How is the witcher, I've been thinking about getting it but that shyt seems waaaay to long and complicated

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
we'll see how dumb I am when I get this shyt for a dollar doe:yeshrug:

How is the witcher, I've been thinking about getting it but that shyt seems waaaay to long and complicated

The combat is much more like Dark Souls, don't know if you've played it. If you attack wildly you will get owned, even on normal. You have to take your time and switch between sword attacks and signs evenly. And you must learn how to parry/guard effectively. From the demo of Dogma it seems to be the complete opposite, as I found it to be on the easy side, but obviously the full game could possibly be very difficult too.

It is kind of complicated, if there has ever a game that actually has a MATURE storyline its the Witcher. Not just cause of the sex, but the game is extremely immersed in politics, philosophy, racism, among other issues. Its also much more linear that the Elder Scrolls games.

To be honest I kind of lost interest in it quickly. Not because its bad by any means but my backlog is huge right now and yeah I gotta admit I was getting my ass handed to me so I jumped over to more enjoyable (easier) games. :smugfavre:

If you don't mind playing it on your PC, the demo can be found on this site. No need to download, you can play it right off there. Stream Game Demos Straight From Your Browser!! – Stratagonline

The 360 version is definately the version to get though since it had all the DLC, soundtrack, and even a cool little guide through the entire game, sans pictures.

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Aight my G, I might check out the witcher after all, but yo you mean to tell me that there ain't no nada muthafukka who can upload this game for us pirates?!!! :wtf:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
just copped this yesterday...me and my bad model bytch pawn was walkin through some canyon and some niccas threw a boulder down at us...it killed my 2 online pawns missed me and ole girl. We were then ambushed by 10+ bandits that was jumping off the cliffs swingin machetes and tossin all kinda spells, i got hit with a blindess spell that darkened out my WHOLE screen (which is dope cuz blindness in RPGS always looked stupid) while at the same time a pack of wolfes started attacking ALL of us :merchant:

this is gonna be a fun journey

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
My warrior is unstoppable (warrior >>>>> fighter), don't even flinch anymore. It used to take my party almost half an hour to kill an ogre, now it's 5 minutes max. Those bandits that would one shot us are now getting one shotted. :russ:
They're running away from me like :damn:.

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
My warrior is unstoppable (warrior >>>>> fighter), don't even flinch anymore. It used to take my party almost half an hour to kill an ogre, now it's 5 minutes max. Those bandits that would one shot us are now getting one shotted. :russ:
They're running away from me like :damn:.

I was that way after I got my assassin leveled up...but then I went into another new area...and now I'm back to catching the beats again

I walked into one area thinking shyt was sweet only to get one-hit some big ass monster

but if you want to go out at night and kick ass...assassin is the way to go :smugfavre:

I go out with a team of pawns and they pretty much just stand around and watch as I eliminate everyone in sight with the quickness.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I was that way after I got my assassin leveled up...but then I went into another new area...and now I'm back to catching the beats again

I walked into one area thinking shyt was sweet only to get one-hit some big ass monster

but if you want to go out at night and kick ass...assassin is the way to go :smugfavre:

I go out with a team of pawns and they pretty much just stand around and watch as I eliminate everyone in sight with the quickness.

Those combo chains with the assassin...:merchant: Just watching my pawn assassin doing them makes me wanna invest in that vocation.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I got a question about pawns. Can you create all of them or you get to only make one main pawn per Arisen and can only buy/recruit the rest?