The official deavors 2023 thread .

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why would he ask for his release when he's been used the most in forever and had a title match in a week's time? That would be very odd.

These are the same morons who think doing flips will get them over. Ali is even dumber though cause he thinks he's gonna save the world when he's released. :mjlol:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why would he ask for his release when he's been used the most in forever and had a title match in a week's time? That would be very odd.

These are the same morons who think doing flips will get them over. Ali is even dumber though cause he thinks he's gonna save the world when he's released. :mjlol:

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
His release keeps being noted as an amicable one…he just really wants to leave the E…

He’s either gonna swim in the Dub (which I’m guessing he’s headed for) or gonna sink and wish he kept his mouth shut…

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Suspect that he figured he’d eventually go over in NXT and then learned otherwise so he asked to leave and they granted it. Him jobbing consistently in NXT wasn’t a good look.
His release keeps being noted as an amicable one…he just really wants to leave the E…

He’s either gonna swim in the Dub (which I’m guessing he’s headed for) or gonna sink and wish he kept his mouth shut…
All I am going to say is I don't agree with these assessments.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

I can’t see him going to AEW, he’d just be stuck doing mid card “dream matches”, I think Impact is a better fit for him.