The Official DC Fandome Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I stopped watching Supergirl after S3, but always thought Melissa was great in the role.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The one thing I dislike about DC shows is how they all become superhero ensembles and teams. Every single one becomes a team show. I get why from a logistics standpoint because it’s easier to make sure everyone is used and you’re not letting characters hang out to dry. Which sucks. But damn lol every single one? Team arrow, team flash, team supergirl?

That’s one thing that separates Superman and Lois actually is because that’s the team. It’s about their family and then as a team.

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
The one thing I dislike about DC shows is how they all become superhero ensembles and teams. Every single one becomes a team show. I get why from a logistics standpoint because it’s easier to make sure everyone is used and you’re not letting characters hang out to dry. Which sucks. But damn lol every single one? Team arrow, team flash, team supergirl?

That’s one thing that separates Superman and Lois actually is because that’s the team. It’s about their family and then as a team.

Its even weirder because all the shows usually work out best when there's the small core teams but I guess they get full teams for fanservice etc

One of the funniest joke's they ever did imo was back in in one of the crossovers when Ollie was like "you can't do anything without a peanut gallery in your ear to Barry" :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its even weirder because all the shows usually work out best when there's the small core teams but I guess they get full teams for fanservice etc

One of the funniest joke's they ever did imo was back in in one of the crossovers when Ollie was like "you can't do anything without a peanut gallery in your ear to Barry" :russ:
Yup. I died at that.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Ollie used to hate them:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Bruh couldn't stand Supergirl when they first met:dead::dead::dead: