The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Chill inside...supposed to be storming all weekend :russ:
did NBC 5 or CBS 11 say that ? Cause all Dallas meteorologist except CBS report the weather wrong as fukk

Try not to get tennis ball sized hail dropped on you like I did this sunday :yeahok:
I just got a lil rain where I live at

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Copped Chappelle tix for face value for the 9/1/17 show in Irving. :wow: Hit refresh on the ticket page 100 times before seats popped up :russ:

dave-chappelle-rick-james-bang-o.gif

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Any insights about Dallas?

I wanted to move back to ATL but with all the shyt I went through with my ex-husband, that city holds nothing but bad memories for me... I actually don't want to go back. And I sure as hell don't want to continue living in South Florida.

I'm going to school for cyber security & always thought Texas is the gold mine for my career but I'm willing to speed up the process to a month or two from now, pick up & go but I literally know Jack squat about the city, what jobs I need to look into, where I should look for an apartment at, etc.

Give a sista some info, y'all. I need change :mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

I wanted to move back to ATL but with all the shyt I went through with my ex-husband, that city holds nothing but bad memories for me... I actually don't want to go back. And I sure as hell don't want to continue living in South Florida.

I'm going to school for cyber security & always thought Texas is the gold mine for my career but I'm willing to speed up the process to a month or two from now, pick up & go but I literally know Jack squat about the city, what jobs I need to look into, where I should look for an apartment at, etc.

@Geoffrey_Chaucer

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps

ill give you a job if you willing to suck dikk

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I heard they really got nothing on him.:yeshrug:
he knew what time it was a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago..thats why it was funny seein all his spots literally disappear...

he can shake shyt up if he really want to...kuz dallas been crooked be4 he had braids..he would end up gettin killed tho if he did...

disd finna get a huge exposure soon..my potna said all the hood schools gettin money to rebuild..soc velt etc...and them nikkas aint even thinkin bout that shyt..they pocketing that money