Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
nikka went from a civil rights leader

JohnWileyPriceashx.jpg

to a sellout c00n. SMH :comeon:

What's up with those braids?

107064-Price16-thumb-200x304-107063.jpg

that nikka aint no sell out...john wiley give them peckerwoods hell..its a bunch nikkas thats in the council that bite their tongues

ron kirk was in office u had no problems..or heard a peep from john..but when the woods got back the office...he showed his ass

mention john wiley to any white person in dallas..u will get the :snoop:

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that nikka aint no sell out...john wiley give them peckerwoods hell..its a bunch nikkas thats in the council that bite their tongues

ron kirk was in office u had no problems..or heard a peep from john..but when the woods got back the office...he showed his ass

mention john wiley to any white person in dallas..u will get the :snoop:

Ain't the Mexicans taking over Dallas City Council and DISD though?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I use to live in Killeen (sp?) when I was a kid (thats how I became a cowboys fan) :win:

But Brehs Im going to two cowboys games this year can yall recomend any spots to hang out at near the stadium?

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Great thread, I'm visiting dallas next week for the first time and then shooting to Louisiana for fathers day weekend. I should be moving there in a few months, I hope I like what I see those few days. I have family in Mesquite.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
lol that was my patna (R.I.P. cuz) lil side hoe in that pic next to Jeezy...still stay off Greenspan too...Ray n dat hoe too thats whats up...wreckshop I see ya shoutin out Dirty Wood bro respect that...

I'm a Oak Cliff nikka originally Hampton Terrace and Hollowpoint/Kiest & Polk aka Goonside City. stayin off Polk right now matter fact right behind Carter...

dtown I wonder if u know this lil yella bytch from outta Samuel around that time...I know u gone know her cuz she from PG...u know they say ya boy HoodBoss fukk with Chris Brown and shyt? I grew up with HB cousin, they be in Cali and shyt nikka say HB knocked some nikka out for Breezy up there...

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:
Garland get plenty love too, use to smash this tall slim red bone that use to stay out there

What school she went to :shaq:

I hoped you strapped up

9/10 of our females were toss status. Especially the bad ones:dj2:

:snoop: