BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

This is very dangerous and people need to take it more seriously
The problem with people in Dallas they’re so sensitive about their city and take any criticism to heart that they’ll rather let shyt remain broken then admit something about their perfect city needs to be fixed

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
One year anniversary. Feels like this was a couple of years ago. So fukked up how that family got gunned down just browsing. No awareness about what was about to happen. Still haven't been back to that mall.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps

I'm not a sports guy, but I will say I'm proud of them and wish them the best.

Also, I'm calling it now, if either one of them or both win their respective championship, Cowboys fans are really gonna be wilding out and insufferable to be around in a couple of months.

Cowboys fan: "IF THEY CAN DO IT, WE CAN TOO! HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!"

Daps
This is very dangerous and people need to take it more seriously
The problem with people in Dallas they’re so sensitive about their city and take any criticism to heart that they’ll rather let shyt remain broken then admit something about their perfect city needs to be fixed
I gotta disagree.

Dallas hates anything old or historic, which is why there's always new construction and old buildings being torn down for new development.

If anything Dallas has the opposite problem of not maintaining its own history. That's by design as the HP and business elite has always kept their thumb on City Hall. There's a reason we don't talk about Dallas and the Civil Rights Movement. Big business told the rednecks to chill out so Blacks wouldn't get to protesting and the Blacks just wanted peace and quiet and their own enclaves (Hamilton Park).

That clay soil we have is a problem though when it expands or contracts.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I gotta disagree.

Dallas hates anything old or historic, which is why there's always new construction and old buildings being torn down for new development.

If anything Dallas has the opposite problem of not maintaining its own history. That's by design as the HP and business elite has always kept their thumb on City Hall. There's a reason we don't talk about Dallas and the Civil Rights Movement. Big business told the rednecks to chill out so Blacks wouldn't get to protesting and the Blacks just wanted peace and quiet and their own enclaves (Hamilton Park).

You’re talking about city leaders. I’m talking about residents

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I gotta disagree.

This type of urban design and urban planning is a old relic of the Jim Crow/segregation era in America before the 1970s

Areas designated and exclusively reserved for the « better class » of whites(wealthy people, rich industrialists, high society, and upper middle class)
Areas reserved for the regular and poor whites( lower middle class/ working class cacs/rednecks)
Areas reserved for the black folks( decent enough enclaves or semi- poor slums depending on social /economic class -I guess the powerful/rich/ talented tenth/ rich/successful black folks lived in nice areas and the working class brehs lived in semi-poor areas )

Last edited:
Daps
Can y'all recommend some local Chinese food spots like this?:

Moon Wok off Skillman is pretty good. There's a Chinese joint that's about a mile from Nebraska Furniture Mart that's got some bomb azz ribs. Can't remember the name of it though.

For Americanized Chinese, most neighborhoods will have at least one go-to spot.

For authentic Chinese, Richardson is the spot followed by Plano. Hit up Greenville in north Dallas and just drive straight until you hit Richardson. Sichuan/Szechuan ftw.