The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
XSsbWUo1L760S174OlgIWfXeEV2Q9bZ-pVZxjMhSvSxitbKEuUt-7fiiSD-2Kujpr_kjJMa9UJzycbowyyS40N_1MgFZFQZzYSKJhVHy09eb9UbBmGNfZbbBxnFW4oJjOvNodc1B-cnxE8CA=s0-d-e1-ft

MORE INFORMATION APPLY NOW MORE PROMOTIONS

If your business has been struggling due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there's a solution to keep you going. Dallas County offers forgivable loans up to $15,000 for small businesses in need.

Keeping your doors open means getting the funding you need. Receive up to $15,000 from Dallas County to help your business stay on track.

This program can assist with three months of payroll, lease payments, utilities, renting of existing equipment, payment of existing business-related loans for equipment vehicles and real estate + $3000 of restart-up capital.

For more information and to see if your business is eligible visit: DCBusinessAssistance.com or call (214)-875-2187.

FOLLOW DEALS LOG IN

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Housing market is fukked. I should've bought when I first moved here 2 years ago. Realtor got me all the way up in gotdamn Saginaw/Haslet area looking at spots. I'm giving it one more year then I may just bounce back East.

Throwbacksample

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Housing market is fukked. I should've bought when I first moved here 2 years ago. Realtor got me all the way up in gotdamn Saginaw/Haslet area looking at spots. I'm giving it one more year then I may just bounce back East.
What area were you originally looking for?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

Saginaw/Haslet
:mjtf:

Where are you from? What areas you want to live in?

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Anything in north dfw like frisco or plano or allen..its unreal the costs are.
That’s a bit out the area I’m looking in but if I don’t close by spring, I’ll just wait a year and see where the markets at. Shop put me on Glenn Heights they sold out round there too. I know another builder about to start a new phase in Red Oak so I’m hitting up open houses there tomorrow.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Saginaw/Haslet
:mjtf:

Where are you from? What areas you want to live in?

:gucci: Saginaw/Haslet gotta be the exurban DFW because IDK shyt about that area without looking it up despite living in DFW my entire life.

EDIT:

OK looked them up on Wikipedia... Saginaw is in Tarrant County & is an immediate suburb of Fort Worth. Haslet is in mostly Tarrant County with a smaller portion in Denton County & is located 15 miles north of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles south of the city of Denton.

So both of them would be considered to actually be suburban DFW. But the fact that I didn't know shyt about them tells me they're smaller suburbs (population-wise) that don't get mentioned much in the local news.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
nikka how? I wish mine would charge $60
Idk. I haven't been able to see him since December since I've been out of town for work. He just told me today after my cut that he increased the price at the new year. I thought he was going to say $50, which I would have been OK with since he's pretty miticulous and he does cut, beard, razor. But when he said $60 I gave him the :mjtf: dapped him up like I would never see him again and grabbed a Heineken from his fridge on the way out.

He just got a new suite but I don't think that's it. I just think everyone is trying to ride the price gouge wave.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Idk. I haven't been able to see him since December since I've been out of town for work. He just told me today after my cut that he increased the price at the new year. I thought he was going to say $50, which I would have been OK with since he's pretty miticulous and he does cut, beard, razor. But when he said $60 I gave him the :mjtf: dapped him up like I would never see him again and grabbed a Heineken from his fridge on the way out.

He just got a new suite but I don't think that's it. I just think everyone is trying to ride the price gouge wave.

my barber started raising his price so I took from his tip. At the end of the day the money was the same for me. He charged 40 and I gave him 50. He went to 45 I still gave him 50 :yeshrug:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

My barber increased his prices from $40 to $60. 2022 is the year I learn how to cut my hair. :leostare:

nikka how? I wish mine would charge $60

:dead: I been cutting my own hair since I was a teen. Y'all nikkas really paying $60+ for a haircut, when you can probably go to a discount clothing store (i.e. Ross, D.D. Discounts, TJ Maxx, Burlington Coat Factory, & etc.) & buy a new good quality Wahl hair clippers set for less than $20.

What they charge for haircuts at Barber colleges nowadays? My dad used to take me sometimes to one in pleasant grove back in the 2000's & they would only charge $5 a cut.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What they charge for haircuts at Barber colleges nowadays? My dad used to take me sometimes to one
No shade but your cuts had to be fukked up. I ain’t never seen someone go to a barber school and letting them amateurs cut their hair walkout with a smooth cut