The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Supper

All Star
Daps
1. SayCheese

2. Halfpintfilmz

3. Reallfye

Which media company do y'all think was the most influential in making the DFW music scene pop in the last decade?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
NYD Day/Night. :king: shyt.

1197024081.jpg.0.jpg

ENSG0viXUAACqja

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Dating a chick that lives in Downtown Dallas such a hassle:beli:

These nikka shut down streets for no reason and u literally have to ask police to let u get to the complex she live in:beli:
Man I tried going to F45 last night and the Mavericks were playing :snoop: I would have been better off walking and I live a mile away

March Madness

All Star
Daps
1. SayCheese

2. Halfpintfilmz

3. Reallfye

Which media company do y'all think was the most influential in making the DFW music scene pop in the last decade?

Halfpint and SayCheese are 1A and 1B.

Real Lyfe is where you find nikkas talking that Dallas shyt if they really grew up here but it is a niche platform with a niche following. it won't go global or national for another 2-3 years.

RLP does not have the power/visibility to put people on.

its hard to give a clear cut answer on Half vs. SayCheese bc both were in their infancy at the same time and grew to dominance with the artists they worked with (Beezy, MaseratiYe, GoYayo, LilCJ, BooGotti, C.Struggz) etc etc

Half & Go Yayo kicked it off in the city.

SayCheese took those same artists and put them in front of different people nationally. Half and SayCheese have different followings IMO, they not really interchangeable.

HalfPintz platform is becoming a baby SayCheese tho... thats the real reason Shawn quit fukking with Half and the rest of Top Off.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Man I tried going to F45 last night and the Mavericks were playing :snoop: I would have been better off walking and I live a mile away
Last week or so it was a damm Cher concert
And they cut off all access to where Ole girl lives at 4pm:gucci:

The concert was at night
They only had access to the Lexus parking garage

I had to say fukk it and run over the cones cause the cops wasn't out there yet

Then almost everyday it was some stupid shyt at the aac where they blocked off streets for like some Siberian Circus shyt:gucci:

fukked around and left her crib to get food at like 9pm.wasnt shyt blocked
Came back and had to make a 10 min detour:beli: cause these fools blocked off shyt I never even seen blocked off before:what:

Bih just had to live by the AAC:what:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Halfpint and SayCheese are 1A and 1B.

Real Lyfe is where you find nikkas talking that Dallas shyt if they really grew up here but it is a niche platform with a niche following. it won't go global or national for another 2-3 years.

RLP does not have the power/visibility to put people on.

its hard to give a clear cut answer on Half vs. SayCheese bc both were in their infancy at the same time and grew to dominance with the artists they worked with (Beezy, MaseratiYe, GoYayo, LilCJ, BooGotti, C.Struggz) etc etc

Half & Go Yayo kicked it off in the city.

SayCheese took those same artists and put them in front of different people nationally. Half and SayCheese have different followings IMO, they not really interchangeable.

HalfPintz platform is becoming a baby SayCheese tho... thats the real reason Shawn quit fukking with Half and the rest of Top Off.

Yeah SayCheese and Halfpint both brought beezy to the light, for me at least. SayCheese was the one that brought all them fw nikkas to the light you named too.

But, Reallyfe did help put Mo3 back in the picture after his buzz was starting to die down.

Gotta give credit to Solo Lucci too, cuz he was the first nikka I remember from DFW really taking off like that on Worldstar. But, he left that mf soon as he got some money.

As a nikka from the H I gotta salute y'all grind up there. Y'all artist and media been putting in that pain. While we got lazy.

Same shyt happened with The Bay vs Sac-town, NO vs BR, and Dade vs Broward county. One thing this decade taught us- Ain't no more city based gatekeeping in the music industry no more. nikkas can blow from anywhere.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Last week or so it was a damm Cher concert
And they cut off all access to where Ole girl lives at 4pm:gucci:

The concert was at night
They only had access to the Lexus parking garage

I had to say fukk it and run over the cones cause the cops wasn't out there yet

Then almost everyday it was some stupid shyt at the aac where they blocked off streets for like some Siberian Circus shyt:gucci:

fukked around and left her crib to get food at like 9pm.wasnt shyt blocked
Came back and had to make a 10 min detour:beli: cause these fools blocked off shyt I never even seen blocked off before:what:

Bih just had to live by the AAC:what:
how you have 40k post and never seen one of them til now? where you usually post breh