He was good tho

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was looking at stats and outside of the city and the southern suburbs, grand Prairie has the largest blacc presence in thr County, even the metro.

I really never see blacc ppl in gp like that.

I would figure mesquite n Balch springs are higher than gp but maybe I just don't be in gp enough to know

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
i'm coming back down there next week. And i just found out Club Onyx was closed :-?

What spot should we hit ? Somewhere fun not grimey, but with lots of black dancers.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I was looking at stats and outside of the city and the southern suburbs, grand Prairie has the largest blacc presence in thr County, even the metro.

I really never see blacc ppl in gp like that.

I would figure mesquite n Balch springs are higher than gp but maybe I just don't be in gp enough to know
that might be in part through the Nigerians, I know a good number that live out there so I imagine there's a really big population

Daps
What's yall favorite higher priced restaurants in the metro?

Eddie V's is my spot. Pretty much guaranteed to drop $200, not including drinks and dessert (assuming it's just you and your lady).

The filet mignon is so tender, I barely needed a knife. Seafood is their specialty but the steak was top notch.

Al Biernats is on point too...a bit more variety. Both restaurants are around Oak Lawn. They might have other locations but nothing like the original.

Wanna go to Bob's Steak and Chop House...not sure if I'd like it but heard good things.