The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Rams have a nice running game now too it seems.

This 1st game worries me, I think there's a huge possibility we fukk it up. The Rams and Packers are hot right now.
That being said, I think if we somehow get past the 1st game, we're going to the NFC Championship.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
@dtownreppin214 is right, there is no bully in this NFC playoff field except for SF. No bogeyman Aaron Rodgers standing in their path between now and the conference championship. If Dak is what he’s supposed to be and if motormouth Micah is what he thinks he is, this team should have no issue winning two playoff games at home. If we’re not playing on Sunday Jan. 28 in Santa Clara I’m done with these fools.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are y'all really afraid of the Rams? :skip:

They struggled against the Giants and most of their team is :flabbynsick:.

Micah and the defense are going to eat off them again. Cowboys defense is just a bad match up for their offense.
They also lost to the Ravens on an OT punt return... the team that annihilated the 49ers.
Kyren Williams didn't play against us when we played them and he's helped balance their offense.

They're gonna be tough.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
no run game...no run d. Suspect defense all around. Hella flags called on us... Don't get flags called for us. Horrible clock management. It dont matter if its 1 game...2 games...or in 3 games. We're getting bounced. This team is not going to win the Superbowl brehs. Don't even bother getting a semblance of your hopes up.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If we lose we lose, but there’s no excuses for losing at this point other than overhyped players who aren’t worth their contracts and poor front office. Nobody wants to hear any bullshyt about injuries or being a year away or needing to shore up this or that.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also lost to the Ravens on an OT punt return... the team that annihilated the 49ers.
Kyren Williams didn't play against us when we played them and he's helped balance their offense.

They're gonna be tough.

Then why did they struggle against the Giants? :skip: