The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did DQ have Mazi lose 30 pounds :why:
Was it Dan Quinn or the cowboys. That’s what the cowboys like though. I remember listening to the break crossover with Stanback and he and Jesse was comparing the different strength and conditioning programs and they made the observation that the cowboys program was different from the bengals and pats because everybody on the cowboys dline are bigger when they’re drafted and get gradually smaller. They said it’s happened with Gallimore, Hill, and Crawford and pretty much most do the DT’s drafted. The cowboys like their dlinemen slimmer. This is why I always complain theyre philosophy is flawed and why the defense is soft and fails as the season progresses. It’s why you neevr see me talk up the defense, I just don’t believe in it from a philosophical angle. And now they’re shifting that philosophy to the linebackers. We got linebackers taking business decisions like they’re db’s. Clark wants no part of taking on oline contact. I watch him recently and that fool actually makes me miss LVE and I’m a hater of LVE. Micah be juking and side stepping the tackles like he’s Kyrie :francis: this shyt is so frustrating

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
These “analysts” have no shame.

Constantly saying the game was handed to us or officials took it away from Detroit. Like the same officials didn’t create the final Detroit possession into existence with a horrendous call in the first place.

Or the fact that Micah still hasn’t gotten a hold or hands to the face called in over 10 games.

And the biggest elephant in the room. Let that have been us. Let that have been the Dallas Cowboys having a 2pt conversion called back because of a reporting infraction. Let that have been the Dallas Cowboys going for 2 from the 7 yard line and not converting. Let that have been the Dallas Cowboys getting a third opportunity going for 2 and not converting.

Guarantee you none of these clowns would be crying and lamenting NFL officiating. None of them would be caping for us. None of them would be invalidating Detroit’s win.

They would be clowning us to oblivion. Dan Orlovski and Ryan Clark would be on FT right now talking about “these are the type of mental mistakes you consistently see from the Dallas Cowboys.”
SAS would be talking about “what can go wrong, will go wrong. How do you, I mean… I’m just saying…dkhfhdkahdkssojssspsksmdlalkdn. How do you mess up lining up for a game winning play?! ONLY THE DALLAS COWBOYS could find a way to screw this up.”

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Constantly saying the game was handed to us or officials took it away from Detroit. Like the same officials didn’t create the final Detroit possession into existence with a horrendous call in the first place.

Or the fact that Micah still hasn’t gotten a hold or hands to the face called in over 10 games.

And the biggest elephant in the room. Let that have been us. Let that have been the Dallas Cowboys having a 2pt conversion called back because of a reporting infraction. Let that have been the Dallas Cowboys going for 2 from the 7 yard line and not converting. Let that have been the Dallas Cowboys getting a third opportunity going for 2 and not converting.

Guarantee you none of these clowns would be crying and lamenting NFL officiating. None of them would be caping for us. None of them would be invalidating Detroit’s win.

They would be clowning us to oblivion. Dan Orlovski and Ryan Clark would be on FT right now talking about “these are the type of mental mistakes you consistently see from the Dallas Cowboys.”
SAS would be talking about “what can go wrong, will go wrong. How do you, I mean… I’m just saying…dkhfhdkahdkssojssspsksmdlalkdn. How do you mess up lining up for a game winning play?! ONLY THE DALLAS COWBOYS could find a way to screw this up.”
Im glad it happen now due to philly collapsing.

Daps

If they called tripping on Hutchinson instead of Hendershot.....the game would have been over.

Notice how fans focus on the 2pt gaffe but ignore the tripping penalty. Lions wouldn't have had a chance without it. Lions/NFL/Media trying to make them sympathetic as possible.

Do not wanna play them again because the league would love nothing more than to prop up the Lions by helping them beat Dallas. Let them earn their stripes against Philly or San Fran.

Daps
The ref shyt?

Regardless of what happened, the ref clearly said "#70." Lions knew what was happening but just hoped it could work.

If Dallas knew #68 was eligible, they would have covered him. If the Lions had timeouts, they could have had a do-over. They got cute and fukked up. Lions were trying to disguise who was eligible and it didn't work.