The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Same ol cowboys, I knew they was finna lose when their was still 3 minutes on the clock. We have to have the conversation on how Micah has disappeared AGAIN for the third straight year late in the season man.

All things considered the defense played better than I thought they would, the offense couldn’t do a damn thang tho smh.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ironically unlike Romo, Dak plays his best football in December. Its usually in November when he stocks up the loses.

laugh-michael-jordan.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is ALL on Dak......period
-Defense holds #1 off to 5 fg
- 4 str8 Offensive possessions and guess who can't do shyt?
Do you even watch football? This isn't madden, teams don't score every possession . Bottom line is he out us in a position to win and the defense couldn't get a stop. You dudes are fukkin idiots I'm sorry

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Dak shouldn’t have to play at an mvp level every game for us to get a win. The whole offense is him we have absolutely no running game.
Everybody gon put the whole game on dak when the 10 million dollar running back went 12 for 38

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No it wasn't. They took the lead after that play. Defense not championship caliber. Parsons has been neutralized because teams get away with holding him all the time. AND, talent wise, the defensive line isn't that good. It's undersized... and teams once again, are allowed to hold.
Is that on coaching? Coaches like Bellicheck, Carroll and others are good with either sending film to NFL offices or giving the refs an earful about certain things the other teams do.
Also, players need to start flailing their arms in the air to show that they're being held.