The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
For me it stems from the fact that those late 00s-mid 10s teams with Romo and a porous defense on SNF provided the most entertaining sports fukkery I’ve ever witnessed.

Win or lose, I would watch those primetime Romo era games like :gladbron:

Meanwhile, Dak got me sitting here :unimpressed: year after year. Even when we win convincingly, I’m just thinking “okay, bet you won’t do it again.”

Romo provided a level of fukkery and showmanship that I don’t think I’ll ever experience again. For the Rangers brehs, it felt similar to watching Aroldis Chapman come out in the 8th/9th of a 1 run game and bases loaded. But every week for a decade. And I became a fiend for it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me it stems from the fact that those late 00s-mid 10s teams with Romo and a porous defense on SNF provided the most entertaining sports fukkery I’ve ever witnessed.

Win or lose, I would watch those primetime Romo era games like :gladbron:

Meanwhile, Dak got me sitting here :unimpressed: year after year. Even when we win convincingly, I’m just thinking “okay, bet you won’t do it again.”

Romo provided a level of fukkery and showmanship that I don’t think I’ll ever experience again. For the Rangers brehs, it felt similar to watching Aroldis Chapman come out in the 8th/9th of a 1 run game and bases loaded. But every week for a decade. And I became a fiend for it.

Don't compare a DFW champion like Chapman to a DFW loser. :hhh:

Yes, Chapman was Mr. Scary Hour but at the end he came through. Unlike the dude that was a regular season stat padder. :camby:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always draft O- Line and D-Line

Ask Coach Prime
Look how that O-Line got Flacco looking

Look how that D-Line has been saving the Chiefs season

You can always find skill players
Offensive and Defensive Lines and a Quarterback is all you need

Daps
Maybe you need to go look at that QB playoffs stats. :heh:

You treat Homo like he was Staubach or Aikman. :heh:

You must be a 90's baby? :heh:
You can tell when someone was born by how they view Romo. Loved watching him play but he made wayyyyy more boneheaded mistakes than Dak. 2007 against Buffalo....5 interceptions and Dallas STILL wins the game. If Dak throws 2 INTs, people wanna trade him for bag of Fuel City tacos and a wing basket from Henderson Chicken.

The Niners beat us because they have more discipline and win in the trenches...and a defense that won't let them lose. Look at Cleveland. They done had everyone line up under center and keep winning because that defense is legit. Purdy could play like trash but the Niners aren't giving up more than 15, 16 points AGAINST GOOD TEAMS. Jerry doesn't care because he knows Cowboys fans will just blame Dak and ignore the 270 yards the D just gave up.