The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I’ve kind of already accepted that we will be the 5 seed, travel to and beat the NFC south team, and setup an away game vs SF/Philly.

I doubt Philly drops a game with those 4 scrub teams left.

Buffalo will be very confident and very desperate. +cold weather game
I donno...Tony Devito may get 1 W for the midgets....phillys secondary not good

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
49ers are the best team in the NFL, but the Cowboys have made themselves the #2 team in the league. PHI should really have 3 more losses on their record and got lucky, but luck always runs out. As much as PHI's defense will get the blame it's the offense that really sucks, because it was 24-13 for quite a long time and they couldn't do anything. As for the Cowboys, If they can play at 75% against tough teams they'll beat them, and I sense another 49ers/Cowboys showdown in the playoffs.
That very possible 9ers/boys game should be a factor to whether they extend Dak but they gonna extend him anyway.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The Eagles this year remind me too much of the Vikings from last year. Top notch record but if you actually watch them play football there is nothing scary about them. Highly beatable team.
Everyone has been saying they're not who they were last year, which is not surprising since most SB teams have letdowns. The Eagles are the 2023 version of the 2003 Carolina "Cardiac Cats" Panthers.