The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then next week the 9ers will beat Seattle 40-3

Just enjoy the ride of the season and hope we make the playoffs and win a Wild Card game

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hankins being pushed back into the endzone. Ouch.

I swear when teams get to the 5 yard line on us it's curtains.
We get down there and the Oline can't get half a yard for our RBs.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I thought you guys told me this defense was elite? Geno had 160 passing yards against the 49ers. He got that in a quarter in a half against us? What's the deal?

You guys always talking about what Dak got to do and what he got to show meanwhile this defense getting worked by Geno and every time they about to get off the field...penalty 1st down. They was out here balling and setting records against Howell and Bryce? What's the problem?

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you guys told me this defense was elite? Geno had 160 passing yards against the 49ers. He got that in a quarter in a half against us? What's the deal?

You guys always talking about what Dak got to do and what he got to show meanwhile this defense getting worked by Geno and every time they about to get off the field...penalty 1st down. They was out here balling and setting records against Howell and Bryce? What's the problem?

Boyz are a B- 🏈 team that'll win a Wild Card game like the previous 20+ years

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I like the seahawks strategy on defense. Deep cover 2. Try and bracket Lamb. Tell Dallas lets see you go get 75 yards 5 to 7 at a time without making a mistake.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I like the seahawks strategy on defense. Deep cover 2. Try and bracket Lamb. Tell Dallas let’s see you go get 75 yards 5 to 7 at a time without making a mistake.
this is more strategic to not give them a chance to score before the half and get the ball back. We getting what we want out there fr

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Boyz are a B- 🏈 team that'll win a Wild Card game like the previous 20+ years
Wrong answer. The offense is A+. Like it's been for years. The defense are paper tigers. They always get worked by the Geno Smith's of the world.

If the defense bow up 3 times tonight this will be a blowout. But they not going to bow up. They never do against real QB's.

You would think with the second coming of Lawrence Taylor the one thing we wouldn't have to worry about is Geno throwing from a rocking chair. But I guess having a supposedly generationally talented pass rusher doesn't do much for you nowadays against qb's with a pulse.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX

They not getting worked they got two big plays. We’ll get it together and 3-4 of us will be knee deep in sum’n before the 3rd quarter is over

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I wanna shoutout Tyler for manhandling reed all first half. Dunking pollard was cause Biadez whiffed
This team turned a corner when he got over his hamstring injury. Soon as he started mauling people and getting to the second level offense took off