The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I agree but Dak fans were crying about it when he was critcized. If Dak had that game, they would be blaming the OC, OL, and Receivers
I wouldn't. Not to get into the Dak stuff when the league leader in INTs did his thang last night, but Dak had games last year, like last night, where most of the blame falls on the qb. But also some of last night has to go on the coaches. Why call so many pass plays when the Jets offense was stagnant? Just run the ball. Kellen Moore would have done the same thing if he was still here.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wouldn't. Not to get into the Dak stuff when the league leader in INTs did his thang last night, but Dak had games last year, like last night, where most of the blame falls on the qb. But also some of last night has to go on the coaches. Why call so many pass plays when the Jets offense was stagnant? Just run the ball. Kellen Moore would have done the same thing if he was still here.
Kellen Moore would have had Dak airing out go routes all on sunday night in the rain.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This can't be true...can it:ohhh:?

The soul of Harvey Martin has entered Micah body. :wow:

Cowboys Legend Harvey Martin Celebrated A Victory Over Redskins With A  Funeral Wreath | peacecommission.kdsg.gov.ng

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I still cant believe we demolished them nikkas like that :mjlol:

Probably the most lopsided ass whoopings ive ever seen from this team. Even worse than the Vikings last year
Lopsided as fukk, and the offense played below average and we still whooped them like that. If we can just field an average offense the defense can get us to the playoffs.