The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Happy Thanksgiving brehs. Hope you and all your families are doing well.

Thankful that we get to see America’s Team every year. Thankful CeeDee fell to us. Thankful Daron Bland is the second coming of Deion. Thankful Rod Marinelli isn’t here anymore.

I still remember when Emmitt went for 150 and 3 TDs against Washington on Thanksgiving 1996. One of my favorite performances from the gawd.

Perhaps Dowdle can recreate that type of production today. The only RB on our roster capable of such.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy Thanksgiving brehs. Hope you and all your families are doing well.

Thankful that we get to see America’s Team every year. Thankful CeeDee fell to us. Thankful Daron Bland is the second coming of Deion. Thankful Rod Marinelli isn’t here anymore.

I still remember when Emmitt went for 150 and 3 TDs against Washington on Thanksgiving 1996. One of my favorite performances from the gawd.

Perhaps Dowdle can recreate that type of production today. The only RB on our roster capable of such.

I'm thankful for the World Series Championship that the Texas Rangers won for us. :wow:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Your last 3 -7 pages is all Eagles talk

I only responded to one of the Eagles obsessed cowboys fans yet again discussing the Philadelphia Eagles

Whole thread of Micah Parsons
4LLsSEoLiJfth7269u_zVLnxTuWfhwlSIOIyG1wjXIhIJjisBk1A1GvzYSSgxMF3-_irak1V2gmv=s446-nd-v1