The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Damn Bland got 11 picks already in his career and seems to be here to stay. If he ends up better then Trevon that can only mean good things for us. These mid and late round picks hitting from time to time is what truly makes a team a Super Bowl contender yearly
Now if we can just hit on 1st round DT's who say they don't like playing football and linebackers who's necks are made out of confetti :francis:
We gotta take the good with the bad I suppose. Think LVE was on the way to being a damn good player before his fuirst neck injury though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Bland got 11 picks already in his career and seems to be here to stay. If he ends up better then Trevon that can only mean good things for us. These mid and late round picks hitting from time to time is what truly makes a team a Super Bowl contender yearly

We gotta take the good with the bad I suppose. Think LVE was on the way to being a damn good player before his fuirst neck injury though.
Bland gone after this Contract. We can’t pay two. All pro corners. Enjoy him while you can.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Bland gone after this Contract. We can’t pay two. All pro corners. Enjoy him while you can.
If he continues this type of play I doubt Jerry lets him go. And with Trevon already having the ACL injury I think I know who the first cut/trade candidate would be if it came to that and they couldn't afford both.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
If he continues this type of play I doubt Jerry lets him go. And with Trevon already having the ACL injury I think I know who the first cut/trade candidate would be if it came to that and they couldn't afford both.
that would be the logical thing to do...but this is Jerry Jones. See who Jerry chose between a healthy Amari Cooper and an injured Michael Gallup...and to a lesser extent...Zeke/Pollard. Dudes always making stupid decisions. I hope the cheapskate can find a way to keep both though.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
that would be the logical thing to do...but this is Jerry Jones. See who Jerry chose between a healthy Amari Cooper and an injured Michael Gallup...and to a lesser extent...Zeke/Pollard. Dudes always making stupid decisions. I hope the cheapskate can find a way to keep both though.
We were always going to have to cash Ceedee out. No team pays two receivers 20 mil a year and Jerry wasn't about to be the 1st. At least Zeke contract taught him that much

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
We were always going to have to cash Ceedee out. No team pays two receivers 20 mil a year and Jerry wasn't about to be the 1st. At least Zeke contract taught him that much
CeeDee's extension will start hitting next season and Amari could've restructured his contract, like he did as soon as he signed to the Browns.