The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pollard is not a short yardage back. They have to stop doing this with him. Let Rico or Luepke get those carries inside the 5.

Pollard isn't even starting RB

Look at the idiot #25 still blocking late on that punt about to get pushed into the ball

Awful coaching and terrible situationally

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The mismanagement of the RB position this year is reminding me of the WR position in 2018. This shyt was a glaring hole in the offseason considering Pollard was coming back from injury. Then you cut Jones and don't try to replace him? This is all bc the $$$ pollard is being paid.

That 10 million is why he keeps getting the carries

Same reason Gallup gets plenty targets
May be the worse ran franchise in the league

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lambs and Cooks lined up beside each other...and just ran down the field together...neither running an actual route....and Dak stupid ass stared at them and decided this is a good place to throw the ball...and threw it 10 yards over they head...then all 3 of them just kind of looked at each other like :unsure:

I done watched Brucey B guide the rangers to they 1st world series. I'm watching a 7 "5" man on the spurs routinely dribble into pull up 3's. I aint watching these fukking retards to dumb shyt like this while a morbidly obese cracka stands on the sideline smelling like menthols and looking like a lower leg blood clot. I'm out.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Lambs and Cooks lined up beside each other...and just ran down the field together...neither running an actual route....and Dak stupid ass stared at them and decided this is a good place to throw the ball...and threw it 10 yards over they head...then all 3 of them just kind of looked at each other like :unsure:

I done watched Brucey B guide the rangers to they 1st world series. I'm watching a 7 "5" man on the spurs routinely dribble into pull up 3's. I aint watching these fukking retards to dumb shyt like this while a morbidly obese cracka stands on the sideline smelling like menthols and looking like a lower leg blood clot. I'm out.
See you in the 3rd quarter.