The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

literally one of the worst officiated games ever. This play...Missed OPI call for Bland on one of the Eagles touchdowns...bullshyt DPI call on Gilmore... 2 missed DPI calls for Ceedee and either Turp or TP....missed holding call for Micah...picked up flag on a clear hands to the face for no explicable reason. Just off the top of my head. I don't wanna discredit this loss or the Eagles "stellar" reputation as an upstanding fanbase and organization...they just doin what we would do if the shoe was on the other foot. Tryin to win and not doin a very good job of it. That goes for both teams. We lost. But the Eagles are beatable on any given Sunday. Defensive line need to get with the practice squad and try to figure out that Brotherly Love Tush Push or whatever the fukk they call shyt in Philly.:dame: knicknames aside. Thats a real weapon. Matter fact Our O-Line need to be trying to figure out to use it if they just gon keep it legal.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no analysis for this game today. Dont care to be mad no more. I remember when a loss would ruin my week.

Team will go bout 11-6. I thought 12-5..

I only wait now til playoffs
You on my level now. I don’t show emotion for this team til January. I had yesterday penciled as a loss so they surprised me with their competitiveness. But the defense did exactly what I expected. Nothin.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
literally one of the worst officiated games ever. This play...Missed OPI call for Bland on one of the Eagles touchdowns...bullshyt DPI call on Gilmore... 2 missed DPI calls for Ceedee and either Turp or TP....missed holding call for Micah...picked up flag on a clear hands to the face for no explicable reason. Just off the top of my head. I don't wanna discredit this loss or the Eagles "stellar" reputation as an upstanding fanbase and organization...they just doin what we would do if the shoe was on the other foot. Tryin to win and not doin a very good job of it. That goes for both teams. We lost. But the Eagles are beatable on any given Sunday. Defensive line need to get with the practice squad and try to figure out that Brotherly Love Tush Push or whatever the fukk they call shyt in Philly.:dame: knicknames aside. Thats a real weapon. Matter fact Our O-Line need to be trying to figure out to use it if they just gon keep it legal.

Jesus the excuses fukking excuses that is why your franchise been ass for so many decades and a joke. Eagles played their worse especially on defense which is one of their worse games of the season... Dak played his best game he ever could and still lost.

It is time to look at the bigger picture and see what this team really is... A bunch of overrated ass achievers who will never win anything.

This was yall opportunity with a beat up Hurts beat up Eaglss Oline beat up Eagles dline and beat up secondary and yall couldn't win.

Stop the excuses

Last edited:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Jesus the excuses fukking excuses that is why your franchise been ass for so many decades and a joke. Eagles played their worse especially on defensive game of the season... Dak played his best game he ever could play and still lost.

It is time to look at the bigger picture and see what this team really is... A bunch of overrated ass achievers who will never win anything.

This was yall opportunity with a beat up Hurts beat up Eaglss Oline beat up Eagles dline and beat up secondary and yall couldn't win.

Stop the excuses
Get ya monkey hall of shame ass outta here nikka

Aint nobody making excuses

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Get ya monkey hall of shame ass outta here nikka

Aint nobody making excuses

You losers been making excuses all damn morning and last night. The fukk yall happy to compete and lose. The performance was unacceptable for an aspiring so called Super Bowl contender. Yall so called elite Defense gave up 28 points easily. This was a game yall should of won.

Eagles had a rookie starter on offensive line where they banged up
Eagles secondary banged up
Eagles DLine Carter Davis Banged up
Linebackers banged up
Hurts playing with one leg.

Yall put up madden like numbers and lost... The only thing yall could say is that I am happy with the performance against an injury riddled team. What the fukk. Yall fanbase been so delusional that this shyt shouldn't be acceptable. Dak stats in the 4th quarter or while losing is concerning.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
You losers been making excuses all damn morning and last night. The fukk yall happy to compete and lose. The performance was unacceptable for an aspiring so called Super Bowl contender. Yall so called elite Defense gave up 28 points easily. This was a game yall should of won.

Linebackers banged up

Yall put up madden like numbers and lost... The only thing yall could say is that I am happy with the performance against an injury riddled team. What the fukk. Yall fanbase been so delusional that this shyt shouldn't be acceptable. Dak stats in the 4th quarter or while losing is concerning.
nikka idgaf about your thesis.

Why are you worried about what we are saying in our thread? :mjtf:

You lil nikka philly fans are the WOATS

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Linebackers banged up

You worried about "excuses" we making in our thread then go on to list a bunch of excuses for the Eagles :what: