The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
McCarthy don’t trust Dak
Maybe that's his problem. Cowboys was the number one team in the red zone last year scoring touchdowns at 70%. The only team in the league at 70%.

So yeah...that is a perfect example of who Mike McCarthy is. He got the QB who has had the cowboys number 6 and number 1 in red zone touchdowns the last two years. So of course somebody not smart enough to call a timeout at the end of the half is not smart enough to just let him work in the redzone.

No wonder you never see Dak and Ceedee anywhere near Mike on the sidelines :mjlol: .

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Hated the decision but we all know Dak is woat level throwing into the EZ :yeshrug:

I mean the fool threw a dump down to Pollard for two yards the play before for crying out loud

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
McCarthy don’t trust Dak
Frfr, i don’t understand this take

What about McCarthy gives you the impression that he has ALLLLLLLLLL these dope ass plays in the offense but says to himself “nah dak would fvck this up”?

The dude literally had Aaron Rodgers as his quarterback and was calling the same wack ass lame ass 1988 ass plays bro

He called a play with a 6 yard route on 3rd and 10, which Dak completed to Cooks, and then looked flabbergasted that we had to punt

The dude fukking admitted that he lied to Jerry in his interview about watching film after he got fired by Green Bay!!!!

Bro is a scammer, full stop. There aren’t any “secret plays” that dak isnt good enough to run. He just sucks

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

What about McCarthy gives you the impression that he has ALLLLLLLLLL these dope ass plays in the offense but says to himself “nah dak would fvck this up”?

The dude literally had Aaron Rodgers as his quarterback and was calling the same wack ass lame ass 1988 ass plays bro

He called a play with a 6 yard route on 3rd and 10, which Dak completed to Cooks, and then looked flabbergasted that we had to punt

The dude fukking admitted that he lied to Jerry in his interview about watching film after he got fired by Green Bay!!!!

Bro is a scammer, full stop. There aren’t any “secret plays” that dak isnt good enough to run. He just sucks
💯

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Are you serious? Do you follow this team?

McCarthy literally bushed our down the field #1 offense and passing attack to the garbage u see right now because he doesnt trust Dak

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hated the decision but we all know Dak is woat level throwing into the EZ :yeshrug:

I mean the fool threw a dump down to Pollard for two yards the play before for crying out loud
Dude stfu already. Dak lead top 5 offesense in red zone conversions the last 2 years. You legit don't know wtf you are talking about just rambling like a confused scorned ex

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
nikka u only come in here and defend this nikka

U and dwight are the Dak cuck crew :mjlol:
Not even a 3rd of my post in this thread are about Dak.

Not even a 3rd of your life isn't about Dak.

@BigE214 you got to make the team thread next year. This crying ass weirdo ruined the season. Look at how the Rangers are doing. Look at how that thread is going. Look who post in that thread compared to who post in this one. You got to do whats right for business breh.:pachaha:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Not even a 3rd of my post in this thread are about Dak.

Not even a 3rd of your life isn't about Dak.

@BigE214 you got to make the team thread next year. This crying ass weirdo ruined the season. Look at how the Rangers are doing. Look at how that thread is going. Look who post in that thread compared to who post in this one. You got to do whats right for business breh.:pachaha:
Look at this bytch

:mjcry: u ruining our thread because u shyt on Dak