The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters
Daps
You typed all of this and Wak still ain't going to do shyt against the Eagles or 49ers.

shyt, I'll be surprise if they win tomorrow. :francis:

This just shows how the Cowboys has wasted this window with a shytty ass QB. :why:
If you think Wak is the only thing standing between Dallas and a SB, you need to grab a Capri Sun and sit down.

It all starts with Jerral Wayne Jones. Dak, Romo, Garrett, McCarthy etc., are all paid/have been paid well to be his shield. He's the only constant but we're talking about everyone but him.

The culture is trash and it starts with him. Until that changes, here we are.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you think Wak is the only thing standing between Dallas and a SB, you need to grab a Capri Sun and sit down.

It all starts with Jerral Wayne Jones. Dak, Romo, Garrett, McCarthy etc., are all paid/have been paid well to be his shield. He's the only constant but we're talking about everyone but him.

The culture is trash and it starts with him. Until that changes, here we are.

Have you been watching my posts? :beli:

I have gotten at everybody necks. :mjtf:

Still not going to stop me from criticizing trash ass Wak.

I get it, you think Wak is a nice guy and is rooting for him to succeed. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish our squad had Dawgs like this. Somebody on Twitter summed us up perfectly. We're that talented private school that gets all the hype but gets whooped by Duncanville and SOC when they face head to head.

Like how Southlake Carroll always get beat by Duncanville or Argyle get beat by South Oak Cliff. :wow: