The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Beating one of the worst playoff teams in history last year is probably gonna buy Dak/Mike more time than they deserve

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Dak's days in the sun are over
trash-garbage.gif

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Should’ve known man it’s every single year with these nikkas. Bring our hopes up, with a chance to go 4-0 before the 9ers and they blow it. I’m so tired of the dak era, I’d rather us rebuild than go through this shyt.

I knew the game was over when ceedee was doin that crying on the sideline smfh. Soft ass players on both sides of the ball.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
That's on the playcalling. fukk you running the ball for on 1st and 2nd on the goaline down by two scores. Defense knew he had to throw on 3rd and played heavy coverage. Shyt ass playcalling.
You amd duckbutta keep making excuses for this mediocre ordinary, deer in the headlights, chokes when it matters quarterback. He has no ability to put the team on his back and get the job done. He’s a clown and the Jones knows it which is why they haven’t resigned him.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt inexcusable time of possession and Dak performance of not getting results. I really think there should be discussions of benching this nikka starting now.

I hate yall nikkas but i fukk with yall defense shyt sad.