The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Update on AMRN Court Case:

Rob Cos on Investors Village posted Jefferies notes from yesterday. I think this snippet says it all.

"In our view, the intensity on Hikma/DRL's side has clearly waned; we wonder if this will have any impact on a potential settlement. As we have highlighted in our series of notes, AMRN has made a compelling case throughout the trial. We get the sense Hikma/DRL also recognize this with much of the internal deliberation between Hikma/DRL that could be observed earlier in the trial, now ceasing. It will be interesting to see how much of a fight Hikma/DRL put up Tuesday during cross-examination and/or rebuttal and whether it is predictive of any pot'l to settle or appeal in an event they lose the case. For what its worth, the number of attendees on Hikma/DRL's side of the courtroom has gone from 10+ people at the start of the trial to less than 5 today."

^^^^^This is nice. Reading updates from the 1st 2-3 days, updates seen fairly even (even with the guy providing the updates being an AMRN investor). But the last few updates (from multiple sources) have been pro AMRN.

Next:

AMRN Canada's partner PR today said Vascepa will be available in Canada in mid Feb.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
In court proceedings for the AMRN vs. Hikma/Reddy's case have ended, following 7 days of expert witness testimony. The judge did not provide a preliminary ruling or hint at which way she is ruling, but she did state the written ruling will be made by March 31. We continue to think AMRN has made a compelling argument for induced infringement and nonobviousness and see the stock up +10-20% on a positive ruling.

Jefferies-Trial Proceedings Complete, Decision by March 31 per Judge | AMRN Message Board Posts

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Long, but great read.

NexTech AR Solutions (OTC: NEXCF) Emerging leader in $120 billion Augmented Reality mega-trend. “Unicorn Farm” with multiple shots on goal/targeting multi-billion dollar market opportunities. – Starwood Research

Analyst Note:

NEXCF stock has increased over 150% since we initiated coverage 11/6/2019, from $1.06 to a recent high of $2.54.

We are now raising our Upside Potential Target price for NEXCF to $20.00 for next 12 months. (Increasing from original $5.00 Upside Potential Target as originally published 11/6/2019).

Since our initial report, less than 3 months ago, NEXCF has delivered strong results with rapidly increasing revenues. However, our key impetus for increasing the upside target to $20.00, is NEXCF’s launch of three new AR initiatives – which we believe can be transformative for NEXCF’s revenues and valuation of the stock, over the next 12 months:

1) ARitize 3D-AR-360 Ad Network: 3D ads / “conversational 3D-AR shopping experience” – potential game changer for the $200 billion+ online ad industry.

2) Capture AR 3D app: Smartphone based app for 3D asset capture – breakthrough technology which massively reduces time and cost to capture 3D images. Essential for “mainstreaming” AR.

3) “V-Commerce”: Disruptive VR technology aiming at transforming $3.7 trillion retail sector by offering shoppers immersive product experiences.

NEXCF now boasts a unique combination of: multiple “Unicorn-potential” businesses – which are inside the emerging hot theme of Augmented Reality (Estimated to reach $120 billion in next 2 years, according to Statista).

(A “Unicorn” is the VC term for a start-up valued at $1 billion.)

Another key factor for raising the upside target to $20.00 is the confluence of technical/X-factors, which we see as one of the key drivers behind the wild price swings in the stock in recent days. As NEXCF gains increasing investor awareness, with the market starting to discover the AR theme – (Emerging $120 billion market according to Statista) – and NEXCF being the only “pure play” stock – with multiple (billion dollar potential) shots on goal. In some investor circles, NEXCF is apparently being viewed as the “micro-cap version of TSLA”

NexTech AR Solutions stock climbs after Starwood Research note touts its billion-dollar potential

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The potential of them becoming the go to training application for many different industries. Stock took a dip though so I'm sick lol

I
The potential of them becoming the go to training application for many different industries. Stock took a dip though so I'm sick lol

Interesting bro. That wasnt even one of the angles I was considering, but I think you are right.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
What made you buy NEXCF if you dont mind me asking?

Had already done some research on AR and how it will impact the future.

Combine that with moves in E-Commerce sector and I liked the potential.

What sealed the deal was, the clip I seen with a shopper chatting with AI, then moving to a live person (that helped the shopper like they were actually in a store), to using AR to see if the item matched what you need to match in the real world, to going back to chatting with AI to complete the purchase. All of that within the chat box.

But, since then I read so much more about NexTech. I am very excited about the future of this company.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Been wondering if NexTech would receive commission from improving sales.

Finally found the answer on its Investors Relations tab on the projected revenue page.

Pro. Rev for 2020 is $40.6M and $266.6M in 2021.

Commission earnings for both years are projected to be $4M and $26.6M.

Sounds good to me and to add, earnings from commission are separate from total rev.

Also, found not only does NexTech charge Monthly, or Yearly per SKU, there is also a 1 time charge for $99 per item to turn the 2D picture into a 3D asset.

Picture, 2022, or 2023 when NexTech will have around 1 Million new SKU's costing $99 per conversion, plus the new monthly charges! $$$

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Thanks for your insight. I'll probably buy 2500 more next Friday. This stock seems poised to be a 40 dollar stock in 2 to 3 years IF integration is smooth.

Been wondering if NexTech would receive commission from improving sales.

Finally found the answer on its Investors Relations tab on the projected revenue page.

Pro. Rev for 2020 is $40.6M and $266.6M in 2021.

Commission earnings for both years are projected to be $4M and $26.6M.

Sounds good to me and to add, earnings from commission are separate from total rev.

Also, found not only does NexTech charge Monthly, or Yearly per SKU, there is also a 1 time charge for $99 per item to turn the 2D picture into a 3D asset.

Picture, 2022, or 2023 when NexTech will have around 1 Million new SKU's costing $99 per conversion, plus the new monthly charges! $$$

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Cormedix receives NDA rolling submission from the FDA. Crmd is in it's way to approval everything is just a formality right now.

Yahoo is now part of Verizon Media

BERKELEY HEIGHTS, N.J., Feb. 03, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CorMedix Inc. (NYSE American: CRMD), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of infectious and inflammatory disease, announced today that the US Food and Drug Administration has granted the request for a rolling review of the New Drug Application (NDA) for Neutrolin® for the prevention of catheter-related blood stream infections (CRBSIs) in hemodialysis patients. Neutrolin has received Fast Track Designation from FDA and the Company confirmed with FDA in a pre-NDA meeting that it was eligible to request a rolling review. A rolling submission of the NDA is designed to expedite the review process for products being developed to address an unmet medical need. CorMedix remains on schedule for a potential NDA approval during the second half of 2020.

Khoso Baluch, CorMedix Chief Executive Officer, commented, “We are very proud of the achievement by the CorMedix Team of reaching this significant milestone for Neutrolin. We are also grateful to FDA for its continuing cooperation, as we work diligently to secure regulatory approval of Neutrolin in the US to prevent life-threatening CRBSIs in hemodialysis patients.”