The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I seen Corey in BR this past weekend
Bro killed it. Like my 5th time seeing him and dude doesn't repeat jokes.

Jess Nesh did good, my first time seeing her. But the dude Marvin Phipps killedddd. That dude is funny. Had me in tears.

I think they are on a tour or something.

Corey did a good job man.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I seen Corey in BR this past weekend
Bro killed it. Like my 5th time seeing him and dude doesn't repeat jokes.

Jess Nesh did good, my first time seeing her. But the dude Marvin Phipps killedddd. That dude is funny. Had me in tears.

I think they are on a tour or something.

Corey did a good job man.
I'm going to the show here in November, this the first show I'm going to with my ol lady. I know this gone cause some issues cause a nikka be laughing too hard. Last time I took a chick to one of his shows we was over before I got to the parking lot. Never talked again after that night.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to the show here in November, this the first show I'm going to with my ol lady. I know this gone cause some issues cause a nikka be laughing too hard. Last time I took a chick to one of his shows we was over before I got to the parking lot. Never talked again after that night.

I left my chick at home lol. He goes in which isn't bad. Co keeps it real.

You will enjoy the show. They all are funny especially the Marvin breh. Marvin fits right in and he's different
Breh had my stomach hurting. He did his thing

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I left my chick at home lol. He goes in which isn't bad. Co keeps it real.

You will enjoy the show. They all are funny especially the Marvin breh. Marvin fits right in and he's different
Breh had my stomach hurting. He did his thing
I should be good , cause I ain't fukked around, it be the old memories like washing ya dikk off in the sink b4 you go see ya girl that have me dead. That's homeboy that was on a couple weeks ago , he seem cool. Nesh always smoke it.