The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this show supposed to be real life or a soap opera? What is claudia doing on this show? She aint no housewife! LMAO @ her trolling with kordell stewart.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Is this show supposed to be real life or a soap opera? What is claudia doing on this show? She aint no housewife! LMAO @ her trolling with kordell stewart.
It's supposed to be real life. Claudia is smart enough to know that she has to be extra in order to stay on the show.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's supposed to be real life. Claudia is smart enough to know that she has to be extra in order to stay on the show.

This shyt aint real man, claudia isn't a good pretender. She fake smilling, her body language is completely off, it's not her at all.

That statement she made to the loud chick is not the way she talks in real life.

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
This shyt aint real man, claudia isn't a good pretender. She fake smilling, her body language is completely off, it's not her at all.

That statement she made to the loud chick is not the way she talks in real life.
10616983_1493968954175801_2018845472_n.jpg

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
  • I need to read up that new political party in Ferguson.
    • That's beautiful
    • We all should follow their example
  • Corey's too stuck on "Politics Is Fake"
    • If your not offering solid resolution--something more than get it together--then it turns into fear mongering
      • Really, Corey? They're will be a race war in 10 yrs.?
      • Guess those lynchings and slavery wasn't that bad, then?
      • Seriously, we've been through worst and thrive
    • He's right; you have a right to not vote
      • Voting isn't the only public service
      • But, you've lost your right to complain about politics being broken
    • Bobby has it right; we have no right to call Obama fake when black folks asked him for nothing
      • We expected a "hook up"
      • We were too consumed with the image of a black president and not the content of one
  • I'ma need these Pro-Black/Pan African YouTube'rs to stop sayin' "moist"
    • There's no such thing as a "tough, manly" ringtone
    • Black men need to stop throwing shade at each other over masculinity
  • After a while they sound too much like conspirary theorists
    • These convos start lacking substance
      • Who are these shadowy figures?
      • If the news is all lyin', where do you get your info?
        • They kept tellin' Bobby; everything he believes about national debt is a lie, because the news reports it. But, they also get their facts from TV and the news (until they say otherwise)
        • Bobby tells Corey about his connects 'round the world, but, they are wrong. Then, Corey throws his own story about overseas and it's fact. :huh:
    • I'm with Bobby, in that; America isn't some beast over the world
      • Yea, I need to research more, but, I doubt this country is the "most tech advanced"
      • They lose me with this "everything is plan/controlled/orchestrated" talk because make power structures out to be god-like
      • They really said; the NFL released those tapes to distract from Ferguson. :huh: I can't even dignify that with a thorough critique.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I might watch that RHOA for the ass. :steviej: The fukk Claudia doing on that show though?

Ol'girl need to be careful, them bytches are ratchet as fukk, they might bring up her having an abortion. :sas2: