The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
old ..but classic.... speaks on the bronx mcdonald's incident where the woman jumped the counter after spitting on the dude and got "handled"

"because she believes she's invincible...she believe she superwoman..dat byatch hopped that counter and damn thier got killed with a fry basket" :russ:

speaks on the lack of women knowing the rammifications of being extreme when it comes to conflict and uses the analogy of men are like bears trying to avoid killing each other if their is tension at the "watering hole"

"we as men know the possibility of killing each other...it's like bears at a watering hole...they walk past each other like this..walking hard ..like look DON'T FUKK WITH ME..I'M JUST HEAR FOR SOME WATER!!!!" :laugh:

excerpt:

full show:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
remember when corey served this whore on SCC for talking about his wife?

Gold digging bytch. I played a part in her getting fired from the Foxxhole. I had my boy call in and expose her for being a gold digger. bytch did a video talking about how she wouldn't fukk a nikka that didn't have a mattress in his crib and shyt. She was bragging about Allen Iverson getting the p*ssy.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gold digging bytch. I played a part in her getting fired from the Foxxhole. I had my boy call in and expose her for being a gold digger. bytch did a video talking about how she wouldn't fukk a nikka that didn't have a mattress in his crib and shyt. She was bragging about Allen Iverson getting the p*ssy.
That was your boy.. LMAO, nikka that shyt was funny, she was flustered and Claudia and Tanjareen being there didn't help. :russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That was your boy.. LMAO, nikka that shyt was funny, she was flustered and Claudia and Tanjareen being there didn't help. :russ:
Yeah that was my boy. I told him to call and don't let her off the hook for that shyt. His call name was Ace lol. She hasn't been back on the Foxxhole ever since.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Corey is starting to rub off on Zo. Zo starting to go hard on these show girls. He probably will be able to smash now.

We need a Corey Holcomb and Tommy Sotomayor right now!!!
him going so hard is really making the show unlistenable though....its unnecessary...I feel I'm just listening to them argue for 2 hours