The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Missed the show tonight, what's going on?

Keyz the producer forgot to turn off the mics. :snoop:

We heard her piss and flush the toilet. :scusthov: Corey and Darlene was having a conversation.

After hearing Corey off the record. He is a real dude. Keyz was down on herself for the shytty production, but Corey told her everything is all good and don't worry. :salute:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are all back on rmconair... I guess those dummies called them back because of their fall after they got rid of all the top shows.

So reacharoundradio, corey holcomb and zo williams are now back on rmconair.com

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
they are all back on rmconair... I guess those dummies called them back because of their fall after they got rid of all the top shows.

So reacharoundradio, corey holcomb and zo williams are now back on rmconair.com
:ohhh: so they back on RMC?

Unless the management that made these decisions were fired, why would they choose to go back?
More money? less opportunities elsewhere?

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Corey talked to the manager at RMC and got to the bottom of things. Corey tweeted about it. Supposedly Poetess had beef with the manager, so Zo & Corey left because they cool with Poetess. Corey straightened things out at RMC and now the 3 shows are back.

Zo had a good show this Tuesday with Tommy Sotomayor, Margo Hudson, Geoff Brown and another woman, they still haven't uploaded it to youtube :beli:. So i guess watching Corey live is a must, or you'll have to wait 3+ days to get the video.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
if rar comes back claudia wont be there she moved to new york
1b21cad83e0211e3ab3b22000a9e5b17_8.jpg