The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Corey on Claudia Jordan Podcast

A few weeks ago. I commented on Claudia's show saying her cohosts are lame and don't bring out the real C-murda/funny/raw Claudia. The person that uploaded the podcast attacked me. Lmbo. Probably one of those dude host.

All i want for Christmas is for Darlene to just miss one show.
Just one.:mjcry:

Darlene brings nothing to the show nowadays. Nothing. I use to stand up for her, but she's horrible now.
And replace her with Claudia Jordan...:noah:

Claudia brings a lot of jewels out of Corey. Especially when it comes to dating and the industry.

This was good. You can tell that Corey was sending Claudia warning shots when she was asking about his marriage.

Right. I hate when a single woman tries to dissect and break down the things she doesn't like or agree with about a working relationship.

I think Claudia and Corey bring out the best in each other. Because Claudia will poke and pick with Corey and vice versa.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Corey been hella defensive over having a light skin/mixed/ambiguously looking woman :dahell:

Amenian ain't white now

Same as Tariq, they riding for they interests(Wives, both half breeds)
With that being said they believe anybody can be black or as Corey like to say (People of the Sun):leostare:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
it's his wife, you suppose to get defensive if someones talking shyt about her. :what:

I don't mind that and understand. But, Corey typically has thick skin and this seems to bother him a lot.

I thought he said his wife is just lightskin?

Plus, that point he continues to make that; after a certain age men don't wanna deal with the things that come with black women typically.

I just don't see the big deal and it takes up a chunk of the show. They went on a history lesson to prove whether Armenians are black or not.

Same as Tariq, they riding for they interests(Wives, both half breeds)
With that being said they believe anybody can be black or as Corey like to say (People of the Sun):leostare:

i'll give Tariq a pass

He isn't on the "100% black wave" so there's nothing to expose

But, these brothas get too defensive over it, especially when their platform is to critique other people's lives

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Corey was going in on people being stupid and very dumb for thinking Armenians were White. Zo corrects him and educates him, then Corey goes in on the same people saying, "you still broke though :umad:" not considering the fact that he said in previous episodes, "money don't mean shyt in this country because they can take it from you" when he was arguing with Bobby. The salt was strong. :pachaha:

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Corey was going in on people being stupid and very dumb for thinking Armenians were White. Zo corrects him and educates him, then Corey goes in on the same people saying, "you still broke though :umad:" not considering the fact that he said in previous episodes, "money don't mean shyt in this country because they can take it from you" when he was arguing with Bobby. The salt was strong. :pachaha:

:russ: That was hilarious

Zo and Genevieve literally broke down the entire history of Armenia :mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I don't mind that and understand. But, Corey typically has thick skin and this seems to bother him a lot.

I thought he said his wife is just lightskin?

Plus, that point he continues to make that; after a certain age men don't wanna deal with the things that come with black women typically.

I just don't see the big deal and it takes up a chunk of the show. They went on a history lesson to prove whether Armenians are black or not.

i'll give Tariq a pass

He isn't on the "100% black wave" so there's nothing to expose

But, these brothas get too defensive over it, especially when their platform is to critique other people's lives

Nikka who are you:russ:

This nikka said I'll give tariq a pass like this nikka has weight in the streets:mjlol:

Any MAN would get defensive if you start talking about his family, that is what a MAN would do, you defend your family.

Black people get suck on different shades of black, but at the end of the day were all at the bottom of the slave ship.

That is why we are still at the bottom, just dumb nikka shyt lol

Last edited: