The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

She mad at Corey mentioning her "Poverty Level" :dead:

skip to 6:45 she going in on Corey Wife

Edit: This nikka with the ankh tie :dead:

She really mad at Corey goin in on her makeup & hair :russ:

She doing a play by play on last 5150 show :dead:

I just started watching this and she is threatening to sue Corey. She fell out with Tariq after suggesting his former co host should sue. She didn't learn her lesson in the last beef. Cynthia G riding with Darlene and her hating on black men. I was expecting Cynthia to say Darlene is Mexican but speaking on black men and black women issues but since she agreed with her it wasn't brought up. Corey turning to Darlene that episode and asking if she was offended when she sees black men with white women was just weird, made no sense and proves why the show needs a young black woman to answer those questions. The way Cynthia broke down the show reminded me of Tommy Sotomayor doing that with the show before Corey squashed the beef.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Shannon Sharpe speaks out about Black issues on Primetime TV daily. What does Serena do?
Since when is 8:30am primetime? Serena has spoken out before but it falls flat when you see her get seeded up by a cac. Shannon speaks real shyt but the white girl is not a good look.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Since when is 8:30am primetime? Serena has spoken out before but it falls flat when you see her get seeded up by a cac. Shannon speaks real shyt but the white girl is not a good look.
Serena threw black men under the bus. Stating that Cac "treated her better than ANY black man" instead of just "any man"

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Shannon Sharpe speaks out about Black issues on Primetime TV daily. What does Serena do?

Serena helped build schools in Kenya, gives college scholarships to low income kids, boycotted the Indian wells tour for 14yrs because of racism, opened a community center in Compton etc. I can go on:manny:

And she does speak on Blackness not even saying c00nish shyt

Serena threw black men under the bus. Stating that Cac "treated her better than ANY black man" instead of just "any man"
She threw nikkas she dated under the bus:mjlol:Which ain't got shyt to do with me or any other black man she didn't date..

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

She mad at Corey mentioning her "Poverty Level" :dead:

skip to 6:45 she going in on Corey Wife

Edit: This nikka with the ankh tie :dead:

She really mad at Corey goin in on her makeup & hair :russ:

She doing a play by play on last 5150 show :dead:

She put out another video:

In this video, Cynthia G breaks down and the lies Corey Holcomb told on his own show regarding the social media feud that he initiated on his 5150 show. The question is, why does this male need to lie on a woman he claims is "nobody"?

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
"Goddammit you barbarians came over here murderer the Indians, raped, kidnapped us goddammit. We need to murder yall back. This candyland nikka. When we get yall back. Sweet jesus let me kill this honkey"

200.gif

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Watched the video because she said that Corey kept tweeting her after blocking her and she would expose him. Turns out she was talking about tweets we all saw and Cynthia is assuming they were subtweets about her. Corey was beefing with women on twitter before he even knew who Cynthia was so she is stretching things and must have a big ego to think tweets where he replies to other women's accounts are also about her.

-She talked about his subscribers and followers but the 5150 show with Tariq had over 100,000 views in under two days so there is no comparison and she put his name first in her video so she wants views while calling him not famous. He talked about her for less than ten minutes but she did a video for an hour longer than that about him. There were alot of commercials in the YouTube I don't know if that's because I was a guest and not a member.

-Darlene was cutting off Corey and really defending Cynthia "you don't know that,you don't know her" and I know Corey said Dee has been loyal to him. We don't question her loyalty we question why she gets a pass from him and Zo to say slick racist stuff about black men and black people.

-She said Corey is a nobody who doesn't tour but the man is out almost every weekend flying or driving out of town to do two or three days at a comedy club. I just posted a tweet in here about a rumored protest at one of his shows.

-Somebody in here said that poverty line really hurt her and I agree because she kept saying that over and over again. She repeats herself a lot and not just in the same video she repeated some stuff from the last video posted about her in here.

-All the fans and Corey have already talked about the camera equipment and other stuff on 5150 show being cheap. She called his stuff cheap and then her computer started messing up.

-She uses a lot of the same insults for Corey that she used for Tariq during their beef but it doesn't make sense because they don't do the same thing and they don't claim to be the same type. Attacking Corey's intelligence means nothing to him or his fans and even in his old show open he called himself an "ignorant motherfukker." Corey doesn't claim to be able to debate anyone and beat them like Tariq so her insults fell flat. Also Corey gets Snack Cole King jokes about his weight from the crew and the fans all the time. So calling him fat isn't going to get him mad.

-This is my first time hearing her say she is not pro black and never called herself pro black. I really don't keep up with her and Tommy Sotomayor and others unless they beef with Tariq,Zo,Corey or theColi and the video or tweet is posted here.
-If Corey seen me on the street he would be hoping he had a chance:laff: She is talking her shyt, all that hair makeup talk made her let people know she is holding something under the clothes.

She put out another video:

Last edited: