The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

HDKG_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Freebandz , OHIO
That show was at its best with just Corey, Bobby, and Zo with Poetess producing and the call ins
It aint been the same since Bobby left imo, he was the only one that would combat whatever horseshyt Corey spits out his mouth. Freez might every now and then but not like Bobby

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
It aint been the same since Bobby left imo, he was the only one that would combat whatever horseshyt Corey spits out his mouth. Freez might every now and then but not like Bobby

True but whatever those Fez-wearing hotep nikkas said about C. Holcomb had him copping pleas and addressing the fact that he be off point sometimes in last week's show.

I mean my had 5 minute pre-recorded vid about that shyt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:damn: this nikka went the fukk in

YoungBankSinatra2 hours ago (edited)

Mr. Knowledge People think she's loyal... she has left the 5150 show since 2013 Twice & threatens to leave numerous times... she has talked bad about Corey's wife & marriage, she has talked Bad about other females that come on the show, she has referred to Corey as an Gorilla numerous times, she was about to get her gun on Zo & Freeze for no reason, She has Complained about the time numerous times, she has never referred black hair as good hair, she's bat shyt crazy over ice t & coco, she defends white supremacy, she only gives her experience on sex when Her friends are around, she jokes on people then says she didn't mean it like that, she has mentioned brothas don't want to work, she has mentioned black men are living with h Mexican women, she Gets over competitive when females are around, she thinks she can call the shots on this show, she barely gives knowledge on serious topics, she's a vibe killer, she never experienced real shyt, she was a hoe getting pimped by ice t, she was fine with ice t raping her, she has lived off of black men, she eats bugs and stuff on the floor, she tries too hard to be classy, she has no talent, she can't read well, she's an aint shyt bytch. Etc....
Most Mexican think like that about black people. .....I remember the ex president of Mexico said the same thing about us and a few of them on this site

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
if Corey didnt wanna pay Chris to produce the show he damn sure ain't gonna get Claudia to do this every week for free freezing her ass off in a storage unit

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Dee being smug about that white boy bothered me for some reason..
I usually have thick skin but seeing as you made your "living" off black men and then you are in the presence of two brothas that seem genuinely invested in you and you run off at the mouth...
Naw, not feeling that shyt..

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
It's a wrap brehs, 5150 has gone cold and Speedy has lost half his crew on the roll out show:mjcry:

5150 is 5150, you get what you get nowadays. It's not gonna be super spectacular, but it's still listenable.

As for Roll Out, Speedy changes his crew like underwear. I don't know what goes on behind the scenes but it seems like most of his crew only lasts about a year and some change tops in most cases. Most of them folks he get are kinda wack anyway though. :heh:

He needs to convince TDP to come on more and they'll be straight.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Claudia is too sensitive, last time she was on, the chat room almost ran her off.
They ran her the fukk off sohh too back in the day. Also fukk Darlene she barely ever knows wtf she talking about even when she does research her facts be wrong I don't think she's that bright. It rubbed me the wrong way when she said she ran up on ice t and coco at a party and they had to duck her the whole time she thinks they obligated to entertain her bullshyt all the time she needs to get over ice