The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Daps
Just finished watching the show. Literally watched it like:ehh::patrice::lupe:

Even by 5150 standards Corey went over and beyond than just going in.

I hadn't heard this much unadulterated verbal lashing since the tupac hit em up video.

I guess we won't be seeing him on black Jesus anymore.:mjlol:

I agreed on about 50% of what he was saying. The stuff on police getting virtually no consequences for their actions, every thing on television being a production, Obama being a coward, and them making up the rules as they go.

Corey was kind of on that bs with that Jordans talk. How you gone talk about spending money on some J`s because you gotta like that now, but then turnaround and try to tell people to spend their extra money on a gun instead of some J`s.

Another thing is that Corey was talking about all that violence, but he dismissed the idea of keeping the money in the community. Zo was tryna get him to realize that war isn't one dimensional, but Corey kind of ignored it.

I've been noticing for a while that Zo is very passive on calling out Corey on his bs. If that was Bobby or even Geoff they would've confronted him about what he was saying. Even on his show Corey was going in on the caller(rightfully so) I can tell Zo was displeased. Instead of confronting him about it he put his head down like a kindergartener on timeout.

I don't know if Zo is scared to confront Corey or what, but I wish he would speak up because there's times where Corey don't be seeing things in it's full perspective.:yeshrug:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Let Corey cook. The media and White Jesus has knocked most of the fight out of you C00Ns.

You might as die fighting, bcuz you are going to die.
He'll cook like he did when SAS called him out then do nothing. I'm not riled up by someone getting emotional. :kobedunno: Makes for a good show since he's not talking about gay shyt but next week... he'll be back on the koi fish Jamie Foxx side of the game. :corey:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
they ain't no damn leaders, they're just talking heads... :mjlol: plus their main audience are old people, the youth don't fukk with them breh..

The youth has no money or power.

Fox News is a religion bruh. You better wake if you dont think Bill and Rush dont have a 50 million faithful followers.

Rush is the real leader of the Republican party.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
The youth has no money or power.

Fox News is a religion bruh. You better wake if you dont think Bill and Rush dont have a 50 million faithful followers.

Rush is the real leader of the Republican party.
don't let the internet lie to you breh, them numbers are fraudulent...Bill is a women beater & Rush is from my hometown, he's a loser and don't make shyt move in the real world but Bill did get that abortion doctor killed... :ehh: