The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey is low key starting to show he's not as bright as he makes himself out to be. He said he can't be a bigot but i think he meant to say racist, anyone can be a bigot but racism is based within an infrastructure. I also noticed he's quick to go in on people who do moist shyt until it's one of his friends (i.e Kevin Hart).

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Corey is low key starting to show he's not as bright as he makes himself out to be. He said he can't be a bigot but i think he meant to say racist, anyone can be a bigot but racism is based within an infrastructure. I also noticed he's quick to go in on people who do moist shyt until it's one of his friends (i.e Kevin Hart).
i don't think he ever made it seem like he was this bright ass guy, he's just a real nikka after the streets with some knowledge of his surroundings... i know plenty of people who confuse bigot & racist..

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
watching house party 3 last weekend and realized freeze was the convict caterer :mjlol:

I was watching him on the podcast like "yo, I know this n1gga from somewhere" and couldn't put my finger on it and then boom it hit me. One of the funniest scenes from that movie, that and the dinner scene. :laff: