The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
At 1:28:44 when they tried to get soulful at the end of the song:russ:. Also the reason Rita will never be a member of the show is because she can't take a joke, the chat room constantly has her shook. Look at the demeanor of both women during "left my phone at your crib", Darlene was rollin while Rita looked like she was embarrassed to be there. Rita has some brains but Darlene fits the show.

Last edited:

NasirJr

★CAROLINAS FINEST★
Daps
Reppin
The NCarolina
Also the reason Rita will never be a member of the show is because she can't take a joke, the chat room constantly has her shook.
:russ: This shyt is true:mjlol:. She kept looking back and forth at the chat looking depressed.

Her chin is rougher than a mobb deep album btw

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last nights topic was very :wrist:, they were talking about sexting but Corey just wanted to focus on dudes who send dikk pics:scust:. The show really went downhill after the "I just wanna fukk" song.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
old ex video hoes pretending to be aware and dropping knowledge (darlene and rita g) :dead:
Right? First time I saw Rita G she was on Howard Stern show with her titties in some dudes mouth cause they were trying to figure out if they were real, and Darlene been getting stripped out for money. Hoes man. :dead:

*edit*
Hold up, @EmitDrill you the dude that Aida shouted out in the chatroom in that one show? :ooh:
What you say to Aida bruh? They were going in on her jaw. :pachaha:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Right? First time I saw Rita G she was on Howard Stern show with her titties in some dudes mouth cause they were trying to figure out if they were real, and Darlene been getting stripped out for money. Hoes man. :dead:

*edit*
Hold up, @EmitDrill you the dude that Aida shouted out in the chatroom in that one show? :ooh:
What you say to Aida bruh? They were going in on her jaw. :pachaha:

Yup..Sum playa shyt:myman:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Corey was low key hating on the black folks at the image awards. He said "I'll never win an award cuz i'm to honest", and i was thinking what has he done to deserve one? If it were the comedy awards i could understand, but he's not a great actor or a singer so:yeshrug:. I like Corey but sometimes he be on that bullshyt.