The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freez aint funny at all...
Pandering to women on this board won't get you any ass in real life. The fukk is wrong with you. Darlene doesn't add anything to the show. Nothing outside of the occasional funny Corey joke. Literally every female they have on the show outshines Darlene to the point where I'm like wtf she here for.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Watch the last 45 seconds to see Darlene's usefulness.
Ok well have her do her loose talk about bullshyt segment, then stand up and leave before the topic starts. That way we don't have to wait two hours just to see some 50 year old ex-hoe's ass that we've seen 50 times already, and hear her ad-lib and add nothing.

This last show i really saw how she didnt add shyt to the discussion, NOTHING, and then when Corey put her on the spot to actually contribute to a mature disussion she says "well they can ask me about that stuff privately I'm not going to talk about it on the show" after corey, Zo, and Freeze all talked about it. What the fukk you in a radio show for if you're not going to talk about what the host is talking about?:dahell: That was the point I was like "Damn she really don't add shyt to the show. :ohhh:"

I've never complained about the show, EVER, cause its a comedians podcast, it ain't supposed to be all that, but that shyt right there, speaking as a fellow chicago nikka, I know corey see it and got to be tired of that shyt. :smh:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok well have her do her loose talk about bullshyt segment, then stand up and leave before the topic starts. That way we don't have to wait two hours just to see some 50 year old ex-hoe's ass that we've seen 50 times already, and hear her ad-lib and add nothing.

This last show i really saw how she didnt add shyt to the discussion, NOTHING, and then when Corey put her on the spot to actually contribute to a mature disussion she says "well they can ask me about that stuff privately I'm not going to talk about it on the show" after corey, Zo, and Freeze all talked about it. What the fukk you in a radio show for if you're not going to talk about what the host is talking about?:dahell: That was the point I was like "Damn she really don't add shyt to the show. :ohhh:"

I've never complained about the show, EVER, cause its a comedians podcast, it ain't supposed to be all that, but that shyt right there, speaking as a fellow chicago nikka, I know corey see it and got to be tired of that shyt. :smh:
To be fair if she did talk about her bedroom activities... yall be the first to call her an old thot :pachaha:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Every time a women comes on the show besides maya, Cludia & that ada girl...
shyt get real simpish:francis:Especially wit zo..

Zo been a simp He claimed Tommy Sotomayor was stalking Rita G when in actuality Zo was just hating after he found out that Rita G fukked Tommy. :mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
To be fair if she did talk about her bedroom activities... yall be the first to call her an old thot :pachaha:

:comeon: The only thing Darlene wants to share are old stories of her & Ice T that no one gives a fukk about.

If Darlene is too prude & uptight to occasionally be apart of the graphic banter between Corey & the crew, then she shouldn't be on a show like 5150 where the discussions are geared toward controversial or sexual topics.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Zo been a simp He claimed Tommy Sotomayor was stalking Rita G when in actuality Zo was just hating after he found out that Rita G fukked Tommy. :mjlol:

Simp'ed hard ass hell in this show..

"Rita G is the same chick who got smashed by bow wow and was smashin rappers and ball players for money trying to play this innocent humble role. We know her rep on the east coast that's why she ran to west lol"

"Lmfao!! My nikka! I was thinking the same shyt bruh!! Always funny when a bytch get tan thru all of a sudden when they get tired of the dikks they been juggling they either saved or talking about they classy and shyt now"

"Exactly! and these nikkas skinnin and grinnin over her and she a damn bulldagger. Fourteen years? She wasn't experimenting, that's her get down. Don't come with that excuse, Rita. I have never seen Zo and Corey cheesing so hard over a girl. Bobby was cool. He wasn't silly about her."

:sas2:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps

He said it....
:comeon: The only thing Darlene wants to share are old stories of her & Ice T that no one gives a fukk about.

If Darlene is too prude & uptight to occasionally be apart of the graphic banter between Corey & the crew, then she shouldn't be on a show like 5150 where the discussions are geared toward controversial or sexual topics.

This broad don't have shyt to talk about other than stuff that happened with her when she was with ICE-T, who done gone on and got a whole 'nother family, and this bytch been single for 15 years. We know she a hoe man, she a runaway that got scooped up by a pimp at 17 and got dropped when she got too old, and now tries to juggle dudes and self admittedly fails at it. She tries too hard to act like she don't do the same shyt everybody does and it's cheating the female listeners of the show because they don't have anybody with unless there's a guest who's more vocal, and even when there's another guest she hates on them(like Rita g or Aida).

Bu Freeze had me dying when he said he got his hat stole in the club.

"So he tried to get off with my hat right....." :comeon:
"Nah freeze he G'd your shyt" :umad:
"Pssht....ok well look tho'" :um:

:laff:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
This broad don't have shyt to talk about other than stuff that happened with her when she was with ICE-T, who done gone on and got a whole 'nother family, and this bytch been single for 15 years. We know she a hoe man, she a runaway that got scooped up by a pimp at 17 and got dropped when she got too old, and now tries to juggle dudes and self admittedly fails at it. She tries too hard to act like she don't do the same shyt everybody does and it's cheating the female listeners of the show because they don't have anybody with unless there's a guest who's more vocal, and even when there's another guest she hates on them(like Rita g or Aida).

Personally, I really don't care if the women have a female representative on 5150, as the show is geared more towards the male perspective anyway. Plus many will agree that most of the older 5150 shows were much better without Darlene present. But at least if you are going to have a woman co-host on 5150, she should be totally involved and more outgoing in the conversations than Darlene is. I also peeped as you've mentioned that Darlene is a major hater when other women come on the show because she always wants to be the center of attention.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I think Darlene shines more when there are other guest, especially females, but w/o her aint now telling how off topic and how long some of Corey crazy azz tandrum (tho funny) would go on.

I would be nice to have a young Thot or ex- stripper guest. Let Corey and Zo get a glimpse of what us young cats are dealing with these days.