The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I wish Lunelle would be a guest on the show.
She was a guest when they were on RMC, she was just okay and I fukks with Luenell. It just takes a special type of chick to get it in when Corey getting down. I would rather see him and Sommore honestly. I've never even heard him mention her, somebody needs to bring her name up around him so we can hear the real.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
She was a guest when they were on RMC, she was just okay and I fukks with Luenell. It just takes a special type of chick to get it in when Corey getting down. I would rather see him and Sommore honestly. I've never even heard him mention her, somebody needs to bring her name up around him so we can hear the real.
I'd love to see a female that could challenge Corey comically. Claudia can hold her own. Can't think of many other chics than Luenelle.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
I'd love to see a female that could challenge Corey comically. Claudia can hold her own. Can't think of many other chics than Luenelle.
1 of the Luenell episodes below, I think she had more than 1.

I like Claudia too, but he takes it easy on that bytch. I want to see him get it in with a real funny chick. Claudia too fine, nikkas always have getting the p*ssy in the back of they mind.:russ:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
1 of the Luenell episodes below, I think she had more than 1.

I like Claudia too, but he takes it easy on that bytch. I want to see him get it in with a real funny chick. Claudia too fine, nikkas always have getting the p*ssy in the back of they mind.:russ:

I'm bout to watch this shyt. l thanks breh. And yeah they do go light on Claudia. Most pretty chics get a pass when they come on the show.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Darlene off to my right
you know that THING ain't tight
i bet all kinda N1GGAS been up in dat thing last night- Corey Holcomb
:krs:

CWy3voJW4AAlo8W.jpg

Last edited:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corey been going crazy wit the gay stuff the last few shows

Zo gattta be knowin some of the shyt Corey and freeze was sayin dumb as fukk

He border line homophobic with some of this shyt

When nikka riden that hard bout the it , he better not have no skeletons in his closet :patrice:

Nikka already admitted he zippin up coy dresses

Nikka better not have no SISSY SECRETS :dead:

• Dap
Reactions: I_Q

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Haven't listened yet but how was the sound quality? still got that static going on?