The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Zo's story honestly sound fabricated.:francis: Maybe if he said a pistol or even a sub machine gun(tech 9 or uzi) but an AK?:what: No doubt the fight most likely happened because my boy beat a nikkas ass for 30 mins on the East River drive but an AK just sounds like something out of a movie or a video game.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Zo's story honestly sound fabricated.:francis: Maybe if he said a pistol or even a sub machine gun(tech 9 or uzi) but an AK?:what: No doubt the fight most likely happened because my boy beat a nikkas ass for 30 mins on the East River drive but an AK just sounds like something out of a movie or a video game.

You don't think AK's were in Pasadena in the late 80's at the height of the crack era? :jbhmm:

You grow up in the suburbs or sum'n?:ld:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps

It was a wild story but at least he had a witness. Corey asked those follow up questions because he thought it was mostly :duck:. The hardest part to believe is a guy pulls an AK on you and splits your head 25 years ago and you are still good friends today. That must be a very forgiving guy or he knew it was all his fault. There has to be a huge scar that he sees everyday in the mirror.:huhldup:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Freez said the foreword for her pamphlet was written by Tom Thumb. He said the book fell out her purse through a small hole in the bottom.:deadmanny:
Those voices and comments are perfect timing.:pachaha: Next week will be a guest woman and Freez is usually quieter when the lineup is changed.

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Freez said the foreword for her pamphlet was written by Tom Thumb. He said the book fell out her purse through a small hole in the bottom.:deadmanny:
Those voices and comments are perfect timing.:pachaha: Next week will be a guest woman and Freez is usually quieter when the lineup is changed.

He's quiet if the woman looks above average.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
lol, i said back in 2007 condoms should have ball covers. I made a thread about it on SOHH. I swear me and Corey think alike, I done heard my thread topics on his show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We on brehs

20 mins in :laff:

Corey's Obama impersonation "Me and Jason Collin are having dinner tonight. Call Jamie Foxx and have a 3way"

:dead:

goat show

I hate how they keep trying to incorporate those drops. Buddy be ODing with that shyt.

He (engineer) just trying to mix it up..lol I think they told him the same thing too about the sound effects

Tariq was on Zo's show twice, however the overall vibe between the Zo Morning Show & 5150 are totally different.

Darlene likes all the cacs black folks can't stand, she's :cape:for Apatow, Schumer & now Dolezal:stopitslime:

I don't think she knows that her beauty & littile fame gives her a pass/leg up

Ppl wont attack/or shyt on her like they do to other brown and black folks

Yo thats the hardest ive laughed at a 5150 show in a loooong time..Freez is a fukkin FOOL yo lol

On the boobooic blood side of the game, we about to wrap this up ...

So Darlene, you ever had any...

:dead::dead::dead:

I was dying when he said that boobooic blood bullshyt:mjlol:

Freeze funny as hell this week

Hope they get Claudia for next week.

You don't think AK's were in Pasadena in the late 80's at the height of the crack era? :jbhmm:

You grow up in the suburbs or sum'n?:ld:

:mjlol:They made T- Boz sound like Paul Robeson at first.:dead:

He's quiet if the woman looks above average.

The truffle butter commandments:mjlol:

:scust:

what about your FRIEEEEEEEENDS :laff:

lol, i said back in 2007 condoms should have ball covers. I made a thread about it on SOHH. I swear me and Corey think alike, I done heard my thread topics on his show

those two idiots on cnn make me want to gouge out my eyes and ears. so much stupid on display. muslim countries ... muslim countries ... muslim countries. :stopitslime:

This is one of those episodes where i had the :stopitslime: face at Corey a few times.

:dead:

Its about to go down!!!