Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:scusthov:

Speedy still alive?

He got his own place yet?
speed married that fat white chick that was always in the background on the shows, Michele I think he got another baby too :mjlol:

I liked that ep I posted dana dane was funny and it's not like speedy sold out, he's still the same.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
speed married that fat white chick that was always in the background on the shows, Michele I think he got another baby too :mjlol:

I liked that ep I posted dana dane was funny and it's not like speedy sold out, he's still the same.

This nikka is 50, got 30 kids, a dorm room in another nikka house and he's on his 15th unpaid internet radio gig.

:ehh:

Comedy's working out for him.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Corey was in rare form last night. He said Tommy infiltrated the 5150 show, Tommy must've been watching or someone told him then he caught feelings on Twitter. Corey apologized later on Twitter but i think he meant what he said

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Corey was in rare form last night. He said Tommy infiltrated the 5150 show, Tommy must've been watching or someone told him then he caught feelings on Twitter. Corey apologized later on Twitter but i think he meant what he said

1:41:00 When he first see Corey video, im mad Corey apologized he should have went in on him but I guess we will find out next tuesday

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lost all respect for Corey , Zoe, tariq , when they had tommy on their shows . I know for a fact bobby wouldn't ride with that bullshyt tommy be talkin so I'm like how the fuk y'all letting this Nikkas slide.

When tommy said white people should be shooting blacks. How the fuk can Corey justify Fukkkin with that Nikka? But they will jump on hoes in a heartbeat on some fuk shyt . I just thought they looked stupid in this.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
1:41:00 When he first see Corey video, im mad Corey apologized he should have went in on him but I guess we will find out next tuesday

I don't think Corey should've apologized either how you gonna say he infiltrated your show then apologize and say "aw he cool" it sound like he was about to say Sotomoisture but he caught himself then said his name correctly. :stopitslime: as soon as Corey said it Tommy responded immediately on twitter, Corey and TS squashed it somebody tagged Zo in one of the tweets Zo said :whoa: i dont have beef with anybody so i guess its over :manny: