Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
588328_v2.jpg

588341_v2.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anybody read this week's Birds of Prey? They revealed the new Oracle's identity.

Oracle is now this black tech guy named Gus Yale who is a super-fan of Barbara Gordon:
kBFCkAD.png

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm still :francis: on him being gay

Yup, that was a deal breaker the second they pulled that shyt.

John Stewart a supporting character in a Hal book
Mr. Terrific being completely erased from the Earth 2 book
Val Zod having all momentum deaded post Worlds-End
Cyborg... whatever.
and then they pulled this Aqualad shyt :shaq2:

Aight DC...

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yup, that was a deal breaker the second they pulled that shyt.

John Stewart a supporting character in a Hal book
Mr. Terrific being completely erased from the Earth 2 book
Val Zod having all momentum deaded post Worlds-End
Cyborg... whatever.
and then they pulled this Aqualad shyt :shaq2:

Aight DC...
You should post this in the DC has better black characters than Marvel thread :heh:

teacher

All Star
Daps
white guys got powers to in 'Black' I guess they are acquired from black people...

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Wrote this in the Young Justice Thread

Still can't make threads yet, but CN got a new cartoon called Justice League Action. It's something like JL Unlimited but with a Teen Titans GO look. Now before you :hubie:, the first 6 episodes dropped and they were pretty good brehs. Bats, Supes and WW vs Parasite. Superman and Hawkman vs The Main Man Lobo :gladbron:, and not that Twilight Lobo DC tried to give us. Firestorm vs The Nuclear Family ( straight Fallout) Bats and Blue Beetle, etc. Tonight is a one hour showing :whoo:

The bad news, it's the same 15 minutes like Teen Titans, so really 11. Watched the first 6 episodes yesterday, so that was an hour worth. They even had Justice League Dark characters like Swamp, Constantine and bae Zatanna.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Is it undeniably obviously at this point that furry Beast is going to die?

Or is he on one of those new x-men lineups?

I say this b/c no matter what beef MCU and Fox may have, I glance at the x comics and I see:

grandpa logan
x-23
young jean
young scott
young beast
With og jean, og logan and now og scott dead. Hank Mccoy next on that summer jam screen? :lupe:

I've just been observing from a distance but feels like they've been setting up his fall from grace for a while now and they already got his movie-verse replacement lined up.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Is it undeniably obviously at this point that furry Beast is going to die?

Or is he on one of those new x-men lineups?

I say this b/c no matter what beef MCU and Fox may have, I glance at the x comics and I see:

grandpa logan
x-23
young jean
young scott
young beast
With og jean, og logan and now og scott dead. Hank Mccoy next on that summer jam screen? :lupe:

I've just been observing from a distance but feels like they've been setting up his fall from grace for a while now and they already got his movie-verse replacement lined up.
They have needed to give The Beast back to The Avengers for over a decade. No one who has written any X-Men book has been able to write the character well at all and every storyline that he has been saddled with while with the X-Men has only served to fukk the character over.