Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
The big reveal in the The Clone Conspiracy crossover is just :snoop:

7RoAUxJ.jpg

"Your brother from another blood cell" really?
:francis::upsetfavre::scust::beli:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: Justice League

Worst major comic of 2016. There is nothing good about this run. The art is meh, Hitch can't write dialogue for shyt , his stories are stupid, and it blatantly ignores character development in other books (like Jessica Cruz being so shaken with fear she had to quit the Justice League when the exact opposite happened in Green Lanterns), and he has no grasp of the characters' individual voices, so they all talk in the same stilted way.

Why DC decided to put Hitch on their marquee title is beyond me, but I'm staying far away from that book until he's gone.\

JUSTL_7_2_3.jpg

fukking :trash:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Worst major comic of 2016. There is nothing good about this run. The art is meh, Hitch can't write dialogue for shyt , his stories are stupid, and it blatantly ignores character development in other books (like Jessica Cruz being so shaken with fear she had to quit the Justice League when the exact opposite happened in Green Lanterns), and he has no grasp of the characters' individual voices, so they all talk in the same stilted way.

Why DC decided to put Hitch on their marquee title is beyond me, but I'm staying far away from that book until he's gone.\

JUSTL_7_2_3.jpg

fukking :trash:
I dumped this book a while ago. Hitch needs to go learn how to write; take some classes or something and then take some time to get his drawing skills back up because his art has been rough as fukk for a while now.

teacher

All Star
Daps
Wasnt Miles first lil "girlfriend" he had in an early issue black tho?
:patrice:
shyt this kid going for the cycle
If you wanna also throw in Kamala :mjlol:

He had a white girl in ultimate spider-man whose family was Hydra that kidnapped him after he told shorty he was Spider-man, can't trust those white chicks :mjgrin:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Randomly, I happen to start watching that Avengers cartoon that comes on Disney XD. Low n behold guess WHO the episode's focus is, THATS RIGHT CAPTAIN CAROL DANVERS AKA CAPTAIN MARVEL. They had her bossing Cap around, Falcon was damn near "Yessuh massah!"

:snoop:

Cant say I'm surprised :mjgrin:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cant say I'm surprised :mjgrin:
my g
if you havent seen that episode watch it!
its like, back in the day you had that friend when the Lakers Kings series was poppin off. and he was like "something aint right?!" lol
then you find out something might have really been fukked up?! :russ:
theyre clearly going hard to make this broad pop!
the way she was talking to Cap i was like "word?!":ohhh:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
my g
if you havent seen that episode watch it!
its like, back in the day you had that friend when the Lakers Kings series was poppin off. and he was like "something aint right?!" lol
then you find out something might have really been fukked up?! :russ:
theyre clearly going hard to make this broad pop!
the way she was talking to Cap i was like "word?!":ohhh:

I'm check it later tonight or tomorrow. The last episode I saw from this series is when The God Black Panther made is debut. :wow: