Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
15078535_10101108516366822_7372066993732851006_n.jpg

:russ:

teacher

All Star
Daps

Take like 4. Nobody likes people that brings a suitcase of books to get signed

Maybe if you pay 50 times

After going NJCE, It really depends on the artist/writer. Guys that know they have a couple of hit issues/characters are at least charging for those. Fabian Nicenza was charging $10 a pop for anything that had to do with Deadpool, xforce, or X-men everything else was free, did the nicca even do anything else? :dead: Mark Bagley charged 10 bucks for the first appearance of carnage and the 2 subsequent issues and was doing first 5 free for everything then 5 bucks an autograph. Whilce Portacio charged 10 bucks for the new Uncanny X-men team and the first appearance of Bishop. Then you had guys like Sean Chen who signed 10 of my wolverines didn't charge me anything. Same with Mark Morales signed 8 of my Spiderman/Deadpool. But I did see dudes with travel suitcases and hand trucks with comic book boxes :dead:

YOOOOOOOOOOO! This ish had me dying. Like I've been sayng Uncanny is the BEST X-Book. It's not even fair.

Bout to read these 2 issues of BLACK

I met the writer of Black, dude isn't what I expected. Dude actually does another comic I think called "Molly Danger" about a 10 year old white girl that doesn't age. I told dude that's like the complete opposite of 'Black', he still tried to pitch it to me I'm like yea I might check it out :rudy:. He was telling me about Kareem's powers and says his body can adapt to anything by absorbing whatever energy and using it for whatever he needs i.e if he needs to heal or shooting back etc. but he doesn't have the ability to control it YET...when that happens he's gonna be a bad boy :youngsabo:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull list for this week:

Action Comics #968
Blue Beetle #3
Detective Comics #945
Flash #11
Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #9
Titans #5
Vigilante Southland #2
Wonder Woman #11

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I met the writer of Black, dude isn't what I expected. Dude actually does another comic I think called "Molly Danger" about a 10 year old white girl that doesn't age. I told dude that's like the complete opposite of 'Black', he still tried to pitch it to me I'm like yea I might check it out :rudy:. He was telling me about Kareem's powers and says his body can adapt to anything by absorbing whatever energy and using it for whatever he needs i.e if he needs to heal or shooting back etc. but he doesn't have the ability to control it YET...when that happens he's gonna be a bad boy :youngsabo:

:ohhh:

That's surprising. shyt didn't we laugh about that molly danger shyt in the black kickstarter thread :russ:

teacher

All Star
Daps
:ohhh:

That's surprising. shyt didn't we laugh about that molly danger shyt in the black kickstarter thread :russ:

I tried not to laugh....it might of been ok if she was a 10 year old that acted like an adult that smokes, drinks, cusses, kinda slutty etc...but she's not he said her thing is her experience as a super hero since she only looks 10 but has over 20 years of super hero experience :russell: